Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

USA TODAY: Alfred Morris drives a $1,300 car to Redskins Park

21MadFan

quite frankly i really couldnt care about what he drives...as long as he is driven to succeed. It amazes me about how the media portrays people and athletes in this day and age. If he is hard working, runs for 1,00o yards and helps this team win and drives a Bentley all the power to him! Just because he drives an old car doesnt make him any better of a person and some other athlete that drives a Bentley doesnt make them any less grounded and motivated.

quite frankly i really couldnt care about what he drives...as long as he is driven to succeed. It amazes me about how the media portrays people and athletes in this day and age. If he is hard working, runs for 1,00o yards and helps this team win and drives a Bentley all the power to him! Just because he drives an old car doesnt make him any better of a person and some other athlete that drives a Bentley doesnt make them any less grounded and motivated.

lol, if you can't see the connection between humility and this "drive" and "motivation" you want players to have, I'm sorry... but God help us all.

You do realize that luxury is the cause FOR SO MUCH of that motivation to be lost in said players, right? And that, if one player is humble enough to not care about material things so much he more likely is driven and motivated by intangibles that don't go away once satisfied?

Archived