Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2012 Redskins vs Bears (Final)

NoLeafClover

This is the THIRD TIME I will say this, we need to be catching these interceptions, we have dropped nearly ALL of them, and Kehl is responsible for 2 of them.

Here is Crawford again, wow is he special.

Time for Cousins to get his 2 minute drill on.

This is the THIRD TIME I will say this, we need to be catching these interceptions, we have dropped nearly ALL of them, and Kehl is responsible for 2 of them.

Here is Crawford again, wow is he special.

Time for Cousins to get his 2 minute drill on.

Carlos Rogers should be in SF

Honestly, I don't get that logic. You go with the best players. They aren't gonna cut Cousins, so if the 'Skins only carry two QBs, then you know who's gonna get cut. I also think Cousins will eventually (if, he isn't by the end of preseason) be the #2 QB, if they keep 3 QBs.

So you've a rookie starter, which as limitless potential as he has, is gona' be a tough year in all probability as he's still a rookie. And you'd rather have another rookie, who'd never of faced the full pace of a regular season NFL game which is a WORLDS difference from playing against second, third and fourth stringers in pre-season exhibition; ready to step into a game if the first rookie goes down?

As bad as Rex is, I don't get that logic.

They'll carry 3 QB's, and Cousins will sit, watch and learn this year, when at least he'll have a year under his belt learning the system.

And Gould is one HELL of a kicker.

Hail.

Cousins isn't surprising any of the football-smart people here. And some of ya who lean hard on the possible "cousins as future trade bait" deal might want to consider that maybe it had little to do with Mike's wanting him. ;)
In a ****ty game he was one of the few bright spots/surprises. Anyone who expected a 4th round pick to score 3TDs in one quarter is lying. It was a nice surprise.

Yes, Cousins is playing against scrubs, however accuracy is accuracy for the most part and on similar throws with similar pressure, he has placed the ball in better spots for his receivers on several occasions. Shanahan's been praising him since before the Senior Bowl. Now for people that will read past the first sentence here, I still think RG3 is the better option here and will work through it with the rest of the first team offense. This was just an off night and the Bears' first team D just plain out-played us.

Here's to hoping the injuries aren't serious for either side.

*Claps* Well put.

Archived