Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2012 Redskins vs Bears (Final)

NoLeafClover

Your not going into a season with two rookies QB's.

As bad as Rex is, he's an experienced vet. that knows what they run. He'll be the number two this year.

Hail.

Honestly, I don't get that logic. You go with the best players. They aren't gonna cut Cousins, so if the 'Skins only carry two QBs, then you know who's gonna get cut. I also think Cousins will eventually (if, he isn't by the end of preseason) be the #2 QB, if they keep 3 QBs.

Garçon

Hankerson

Moss

Morgen (I guess)

Banks (for special teams)

Robinson (speed and he is one of our own)

Briscoe (big receiver)

Armstrong and Austin on bubble.

Morgan you guess? With the contract we gave him?

---------- Post added August-18th-2012 at 11:26 PM ----------

I dont care what anyone says...Kirk is something special ...YES I know its the 3rd stringers etc etc...but this kid has the it factor. Something about his passes, his awareness etc. Do I think the starter? No....but get Rex out of here

So then lets trade RG3 for a 1st rounder

Honestly, I don't get that logic. You go with the best players. They aren't gonna cut Cousins, so if the 'Skins only carry two QBs, then you know who's gonna get cut. I also think Cousins will eventually (if, he isn't by the end of preseason) be the #2 QB, if they keep 3 QBs.

You can keep 3 QB's without the 3rd taking a roster spot. So, we will have 3 QBs and Rex will be one of them.

You can keep 3 QB's without the 3rd taking a roster spot. So, we will have 3 QBs and Rex will be one of them.

I dont care what anyone says...Kirk is something special ...YES I know its the 3rd stringers etc etc...but this kid has the it factor. Something about his passes, his awareness etc. Do I think the starter? No....but get Rex out of here

So then lets trade RG3 for a 1st rounder

Cousins, Aldrick Robinson surprises of the game

Cousins isn't surprising any of the football-smart people here. And some of ya who lean hard on the possible "cousins as future trade bait" deal might want to consider that maybe it had little to do with Mike's wanting him. ;)

Yes, Cousins is playing against scrubs, however accuracy is accuracy for the most part and on similar throws with similar pressure, he has placed the ball in better spots for his receivers on several occasions. Shanahan's been praising him since before the Senior Bowl. Now for people that will read past the first sentence here, I still think RG3 is the better option here and will work through it with the rest of the first team offense. This was just an off night and the Bears' first team D just plain out-played us.

Here's to hoping the injuries aren't serious for either side.

Archived