Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Reporter Calls Mark Sanchez "Tim"

Hubbs

I still can't believe how anyone in the Jets organization thought that this was a good idea. Yeah, let's put our backup qb on special teams, because ya know what, that guy is just a great leader and has a heart full of gold! I can't imagine what it must feel like to be a Jets fan right now.

I still can't believe how anyone in the Jets organization thought that this was a good idea. Yeah, let's put our backup qb on special teams, because ya know what, that guy is just a great leader and has a heart full of gold! I can't imagine what it must feel like to be a Jets fan right now.

My lead teacher at work is a Jets fan, I'll have some fun with this on Monday.

I can't believe they gave Tebow 11 reps with the number ones. And then didn't have him participate in quarterback drills and had him work on being a personal protector.

Their organization is a ****in' mess...

The 2012 Jets are like the Rick Perry of NFL football.

They both induce a mixture of nausea and amusement for me.

I'll smile, but then think, "Oh good lord, there are actually people that are buying this."

And feel a little sick inside for finding amusement in either to begin with.

What? Is this not the TG? ;p

It seriously might be the dumbest trade of all time. Not the WORST trade - they old gave up a couple late-round picks, after all - but the dumbest in terms of, "Why the hell did you think this would work?"

It seriously might be the dumbest trade of all time. Not the WORST trade - they old gave up a couple late-round picks, after all - but the dumbest in terms of, "Why the hell did you think this would work?"
I agree with Hubbs. You just got to wonder "why"? They had a decent team to begin with and they could have made a trade for a player at another position to bolster the team.

Not to mention that they keep pushing the Wildcat agenda, as if Tebow is a secret weapon in that department. The Wildcat has pretty much been figured out, and that was with faster guys running it. Tebow would most likely get his ass handed to him if he ran that 5-10 times a game.

Archived