Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moment at the mall

Ant15fromNJ

I was at the mall sporting my new RGIII shirt getting a newpair of shoes, and a kid comes up to me asking if I like the Redskins and smalltalk. Then he starts says RGIII is going to be like Vick only can run and can’tthrow, I was just laughing and told him RGIII had a 70% complication percentlast season and he might be a better thrower than runner which is scary. Thenof course he turns out to be a giant fan and says giants are going to beat theredskins I simply reminded him that we were 2-0 vs. them in 2011, but then Ihear about the SB which is fine. I not trying to say the redskins were bettergiants played well and deserved it. Then he starts attacking out WR’s “they areall bad and scrubs” Garcon is a joke he was made by Payton. I again correctedhim because Garcon had his best season with Curtis Painter at QB. All of thisis to just prove that a lot of fans in our division are very scared of RGIIIand are trying to trick themselves into believe that he is not going to begood. My hats off to the front office for putting our team together for thisyear I can’t wait to see how we play and watch us grow into a real contender. We have all of the division scared of us!!!!!

#LETSGOREDSKINS!:helmet::logo::giantsuck:

Arguing with a random kid in the mall never ends well, for either parties. And I don't think we need a thread to know that NFC East fans are usually dumb as rocks, because that's already implied due to them being Cowboy/Eagle fans.

I had an argument with a friend recently about whether or not Miller lite was to be praised for it's great taste, or for the fact that it is less filling. It got really ugly. He kept saying "great taste," and I was like "are you kidding? It's American piss water." He was all like "screw you I love America and it's the 4th and you are some kind of commie." I corrected him saying "no, I'm exercising my right as a consumer - a CAPITALIST - to not drink stuff that tastes like it came out of a camel, and that's totally American." And I said it was clear that Miller Lite's best asset is the fact that it's less filling. And then we both agreed RG3 will be awesome, so at least we got that going us for us and we made up. Thanks for reading.

Yeah reminds me of the other day at the grocery store, I had a Skins shirt on and the guy at the checkout (and mind you this is in the heart of Eagles territory) said, "ahh, Redskins fan, eh?...almost forgot they had a team..." To which I chuckled and replied, "Oh yeah that's no problem, very understandable, what with everyone around here getting so caught up in how the Eagles "dream team" was dominating the division last year.......oh....wait...." And needless to say, that pissed him off and no other words were exchanged. Fool.

Link please? Just jokes. I liked the OP's story and the Eagle story after that. It is with great anticipation that I get to make my coworkers sick and tired of hearing about RG III and anything else Redskins related. I won't get my hopes up because RG III is a rookie but if he appears to be running the offense the way it should be, intercpetion free at critical moments, then 2013 should be a fun season.

I had my nephew say he was going to be like Vick as well. I asked "why do you think that because he is black? I mean how dumb are you?, have you ever read anywhere that he was going to be like Vick?" He had no come back for that, it puts the race card squarely in their hand.

I had my nephew say he was going to be like Vick as well. I asked "why do you think that because he is black? I mean how dumb are you?, have you ever read anywhere that he was going to be like Vick?" He had no come back for that, it puts the race card squarely in their hand.

Why would you say such an awful thing to your nephew?!

I'd probably say, "why?" and leave all the "race card" stuff out of it.

Well, regardless, you certainly showed him. Not to ever talk to you about anything, ever.

I'm down here in Dallas for work so naturally I wear my Skins gear often. I was ordering some food and the guy asked if he could help me and then commented on my Skins shirt and asked if I wanted a Cowboys one to replace it. He then followed that up by asking who the Skins QB was going to be this year. I'm pretty close to Baylor, so any fan in this area should know who the Skins QB is! All I could do was give him a confused look and ordered my food..

I'm down here in Dallas for work so naturally I wear my Skins gear often. I was ordering some food and the guy asked if he could help me and then commented on my Skins shirt and asked if I wanted a Cowboys one to replace it. He then followed that up by asking who the Skins QB was going to be this year. I'm pretty close to Baylor, so any fan in this area should know who the Skins QB is! All I could do was give him a confused look and ordered my food..

Anybody that pays attention to football shoulda know who our QB is going to be... What an ass clown.

you should have requested a Dallas jersey to wipe your ass with.

I had to meet my sister in laws boy friend this weekend, dude rolls up to my house and the first thing I notice is he has cowboy logo embroidered on his seat, I immediately wanna call a tow truck (but my wife talks me outta it). Anyways Guy seemed ok, I did show him my RG3 jersey and the first thing to come outta his mouth was "You really got one of those already, he's only gonna fall flat on his face". I pretty much just turned the other cheek when we talked football, this guy was clearly of lesser intelligence and it bugs me to have a conversation where the other party just nods and takes hollow jabs at my team.

I wouldnt wear that jersey when ordering food down there. Just sayin.

This guy who works on my car was telling me a story of how he was in Dallas one time and he went in to a bar owned by Tony Dorsett. He had on his Redskins jersey and as soon as he walked into the bar it got very quiet and all heads turned towards him.

He sat down at a table and then a few minutes later this big black guy sat down next to him, put his arm around him and said, "Do you mind if I sit here". He said no, I don't mind.

The big guy said, good, because if a fight breaks out in here I want to be next to you. You're either the toughest mother f'er in here or the craziest mother f'er in here. Either way, I want to be next to you.

You shoulda told him yeah you needed a Cowboys shirt, your toilet paper was all and that would save you a trip to the store..:evilg:

Why would you say such an awful thing to your nephew?!

I'd probably say, "why?" and leave all the "race card" stuff out of it.

Well, regardless, you certainly showed him. Not to ever talk to you about anything, ever.

Levi you ever see the movie Friday? I love to put it to my nephew, we roll like that. btw, I'm 50 and he is 34, neither of us are racist. I am the one that all my nephews talk to, especially at 3 in the morning when they need an ear.

---------- Post added July-9th-2012 at 06:22 PM ----------

I had to meet my sister in laws boy friend this weekend, dude rolls up to my house and the first thing I notice is he has cowboy logo embroidered on his seat, I immediately wanna call a tow truck (but my wife talks me outta it). Anyways Guy seemed ok, I did show him my RG3 jersey and the first thing to come outta his mouth was "You really got one of those already, he's only gonna fall flat on his face". I pretty much just turned the other cheek when we talked football, this guy was clearly of lesser intelligence and it bugs me to have a conversation where the other party just nods and takes hollow jabs at my team.

You should of said, you mean flat on his face, like that Romo sits to pee guy?

I had to meet my sister in laws boy friend this weekend, dude rolls up to my house and the first thing I notice is he has cowboy logo embroidered on his seat.......

I can understand someone tricking out their car with their favorite team's logos in a tasteful manner, but a few months ago I saw some car with Romo sits to pee and Bryant Fatheads included on the vehicle's exterior. Fatheads?? Who does that??

I can understand someone tricking out their car with their favorite team's logos in a tasteful manner, but a few months ago I saw some car with Romo sits to pee and Bryant Fatheads included on the vehicle's exterior. Fatheads?? Who does that??

Wow, like their (Romo sits to pee/Bryant) greats of the franchise or something. I dont understand how he tricks out his ride with Dallas stuff, he has no affiliation with Dallas, asked what drew him to be a fan of Dallas and he couldn't even answer me.

Archived