Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moment at the mall

Ant15fromNJ

Haven't you guys noticed that everyone else in the NFC East is a little scared that we could do big things this year? Fans & Teams alike...ever since the news that we officially made the trade to go up and get RG3, the thought of having a franchise QB at the helmet of this Redskins team did not sit well with anyone. Fans of other NFC teams will continue to downplay and criticize the redskins and even RG3 until we show them dedication, teamwork, and success so they can see it with their own eyes. I could only imagine the nightmare that Jerry Jones had the night after we traded up. That's why he pulled the trigger on Morris Claiborne, and didn't allow Jenkins to be traded. He knows that we have a weapon and they're gonna need all the help they can get. The Eagles drafted a D-Lineman with their first pick to get after the QB, and the Giants...wellllll they probably figured they don't have a chance to beat us anyways since we already swept them last year even with Sexy Rexy at the helmet.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!! :logo: :dallasuck :eaglesuck :giantsuck:

Yeah there are two guys, who against my better judgment, I consider close friends. One is a die hard Eagles fan and another is a huge Cowboys fan and they are both scared. The Eagles fan came out and admitted, after a few drinks, that within a year or two he expects the Redskins to be the second best team in the division (after the "dream team" of course). The Cowboys fan has completely shut down on us and refuses to talk NFC East football. He keeps saying "I'm tired of hearing about the Redskins and RG3 - I don't want to talk about this." It's funny to watch.

Archived