Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Obamacare...(new title): GOP DEATH PLAN: Don-Ryan's Express

JMS

41 minutes ago, Busch1724 said:

i wonder how much mcain's surgery would have been had he had to get a plan from the market place with an average person's salary?

I wonder which network provider he would have been forced into.

Cuban doctors work cheap I hear.

38 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Solid conservative spin.

#itscool

#ownit

I don't know why you think its conservative spin. The 'conservatives' don't seem to know anything about the aca and it's been around for years. You think they understand the gop plan? :rofl89:

24 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

If they had used ACA instead of Obamacare, that percentage would have been higher.

This is what I'm talking about. Some people don't know the two are the same...

Edited by tshile
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, FanboyOf91 said:

With McCain out, it's a good time to press for a bigger bribe.

So, he's considering voting against the turd, because he's afraid that the bill's most despicable "feature" might not happen?  

And here I was wondering how many of the voting for it, were holding their noses and telling themselves that "it won't really happen.  It's just fake numbers to justify the tax cuts."  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Larry said:

So, he's considering voting against the turd, because he's afraid that the bill's most despicable "feature" might not happen?  

And here I was wondering how many of the voting for it, were holding their noses and telling themselves that "it won't really happen.  It's just fake numbers to justify the tax cuts."  

No, he just wants McConnell to give more money to Wisconsin.

These guys coming out against the bill are mad it isn't terrible enough. This just remind me of the House all over again. Where are the "moderates" to take a stand against this turd? Collins is the only one sticking to her guns. This bill just needs to die outright.

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, twa said:

Nuetering the Cruz amendment did not win friends. 

The Cruz amendment did not win friends. Face it, the Republican party is dysfunctional when it comes to getting things done. Opposing Ds and winning elections, yes. Legislating, no.

• Like 2