Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nike Store - Washington Redskins NikeiD Shoes (Customizable)

Champskins

Just saw this pop up when I was on another site and the things you can do with it are pretty neat on the site. $135 is pricey but I know there will be a good amount of interest. Personally, I think they are ugly, but just thought I'd post...

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/product/nfl-washington-redskins-dunk-high-id-shoe/?cp=USNS_AD_043010INV&piid=26116&pbid=6957116

[ATTACH]46883[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]46884[/ATTACH]

They one that pops up is pretty ugly but you can change pretty much everything with them. I made a pair of low top ones and changed up pretty much everything. I think they came out pretty nice.. i can post picks once they actually arrive. The pricetag is a bit steep but the super long wait time is the real killer.

I agree with you, will definitely be interest from many who feel otherwise, but these are ugly IMO...

Agreed, but to be honest it isn't really the shoes or shoe style that are ugly, its just that Redskins colors don't necessary look great on things like shoes (there's a reason that Nike, adidas, or Reebok don't normally make shoes using these colors). Obviously the B&G (or in nowadays, the dark red and canary yellow) work great on apparel, but on shoes not so much :cool:

I really wish Nike hadn't gotten the contract for NFL stuff... I've always prefered Adidas and I think Nike always finds a way to make shoes (and most other products) look silly.

It took forever for me to get comfy wearing Reebok jerseys with Adidas shoes (yes, I'm somewhat OCD about some silly things), so this stinks, in my opinion.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
did anyone ever order these shoes? I am thinking about ordering the low tops

Just got em from UPS about an hour or so ago.

DE1EBDB0-E56D-4A95-AB2A-EFB2FDC6ACD2-2425-0000018FA744F61F_zpsaf50a5f1.jpg

With the Nike ID, the "REDSKINS" is actually engraved/burned in there.

Archived