Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins OTA tweets thread

They said everyone attended except D Hall, so yeah, that would be a good assumption lol :yes:...

Well he was there, but did he practice? I thought he was waiting until June for some reason. If he is practicing, it'd be nice to hear how it's going (although quiet for a DB might be a good thing).

Yeah. :ols:

People could say what they want about Larry Michael, the dude gives us coverage of the Redskins. Now it is never juicy or anything, but it is just nice to have somebody talking about my Skins everyday. :yes:

I agree. Although it is not as easy to watch when you live in Orlando, FL :)

Great....so our team finally has a franchise QB, some fresh faces for competition, a decent defense. Everybody's pumped about the season.

And we get 1 minute, 1 second of coverage from Redskins Park Updates on redskins.com today.

Thanks Larry Michael. Thanks Danny. I'd hate to take up too much space on your servers so I understand you can't give us, say, 4 minutes :doh:

Yeah. :ols:

People could say what they want about Larry Michael, the dude gives us coverage of the Redskins. Now it is never juicy or anything, but it is just nice to have somebody talking about my Skins everyday. :yes:

Watching Redskins Nation is awesome... It's like watching Fox if you are conservative or MSNBC if you're liberal. Just tells you exactly what you want to hear.

Great....so our team finally has a franchise QB, some fresh faces for competition, a decent defense. Everybody's pumped about the season.

And we get 1 minute, 1 second of coverage from Redskins Park Updates on redskins.com today.

Thanks Larry Michael. Thanks Danny. I'd hate to take up too much space on your servers so I understand you can't give us, say, 4 minutes :doh:

lol, I clicked on the video on Redskins.com for day 2 of the OTA's. your 100% correct. OMG. You get to see RG3 drop back and throw once, #8 drop back and throw once, then they shift to face away from you and you get to see 2 WR's catch the ball and someones back. Sweet!.

I don't want to see any special plays or anything that will give other teams an idea of what we might be doing, but one would think they could show video of simple drills.

Archived