Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com: Deion, Pilar Sanders face separate charges after domestic incident

MrSilverMaC

NFL Network analyst Deion Sanders was charged Tuesday with misdemeanor simple assault after an altercation with his estranged wife, Pilar, who was arrested after the incident in their suburban Dallas mansion.

Prosper police spokesman Celso Martinez wouldn't detail the allegations, but he said the assault charge covers any act considered aggressive and could be as simple as touching or defensively jerking away from someone's grip. The charge carries a fine of up to $500 but doesn't warrant arrest.

Pilar Sanders was arrested Monday on a misdemeanor domestic violence charge as a result of the altercation and spent the night in Collin County Jail. After her release Tuesday, she complained of being treated unfairly because her husband is a Dallas-area icon who played five seasons as a cornerback with the Cowboys and is a Pro Football Hall of Famer...

More at link:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8288fe4d/article/deion-sanders-charged-with-assaulting-estranged-wife-pilar?module=HP11_headline_stack

[/color]I had no idea that jerking away from somebody's grip is considered assault. I guess you just have to let them beat on you then? Weird.

Well, how else to criminalize entire swaths of people, especially when you're in the midst of, say, beating them while wearing your badge? You assaulted me! STOP RESISTING!

Always nice when the law appears to force people to be victims.

---------- Post added April-24th-2012 at 11:33 PM ----------

Well, how else to criminalize entire swaths of people, especially when you're in the midst of, say, beating them while wearing your badge? You assaulted me! STOP RESISTING!

LoL. I love when they hit someone in the head or ribs and when the person reacts to grab or cover that area... BOOM, resisting and "fighting" police attempt to cuff them.

Shes one of those crazy sue happy ****es. Shes sueing Sanders, his son, his business, and his aunt, lol. And you know she's probably already getting 1/2 of everything and hundreds of thousands a year in spousal and child support. Greed is good, I suppose. :ols:

Should mention that Deion tweeted during the whole incident. Including a picture of him and his son filling out the police complaint. Yuuuup.

Yeah that wasn't mentioned. I don't think he touched her. It was all over twitter on Monday evening minus the jokes that was flying.

Deion is a jagoff, that has been established. This woman is obviously going through an emotional time in her life. If I had to deal with Deion on a regular basis, I'd probably end up attempting to go upside his head with a frying pan myself. She is probably battered emotionally, and needs to be comforted, consoled, tended to. She needs to know that she deserves a better man than that.

Yeah, all jokes aside, that's pretty douchey.

The guys got a motor mouth, probably said something very insulting, and she just blacked out. Now she's in handcuffs, and he's pretty much just dragging her through the mud at this point. Yeah, she might be a gold digger, but this is a bit much.

The guys got a motor mouth, probably said something very insulting, and she just blacked out. Now she's in handcuffs, and he's pretty much just dragging her through the mud at this point. Yeah, she might be a gold digger, but this is a bit much.

Really? Men can never be counted on to stand up for men in this society, I swear. She's suing everything that moves and Sanders is the douche. He doesn't touch her but he ends up getting charged.

EDIT: The reason attempting to shift things from the feminine point of view is important is that one day it could be you or your son. Look at the suicide rate of divorced men, the vast majority of those dissolutions being initiated by the woman.

Really? Men can never be counted on to stand up for men in this society, I swear. She's suing everything that moves and Sanders is the douche. He doesn't touch her but he ends up getting charged.

EDIT: The reason attempting to shift things from the feminine point of view is important is that one day it could be you or your son. Look at the suicide rate of divorced men, the vast majority of those dissolutions being initiated by the woman.

Meh, you're probably right. I am ashamed. I let my feelings towards Deion cloud my judgment.

Is this chick serious? I mean I can't stand Deion, hated every moment he was on the Redskins, but you can't go upside somebody's head and then complain when they call the cops on you. I mean as man that's your only choice. It's better to be called a punk for calling the cops than being labelled a wife beater.

Archived