Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com: Deion, Pilar Sanders face separate charges after domestic incident

MrSilverMaC

They always fall back on that "mother" ish. Meanwhile, what does that have to do with assaulting your soon-to-be-ex. As for falling in love with the glitz and glamor, uh..isn't that why you married him? Weren't you on a reality TV show or something? Aren't you going to be on one in the future? lol

Ain't love grand? The irony in all of this is I believe I saw a show a couple of years ago where Deion and his wife were counseling prospective NFL players on domestic relations.

It appears that she was the primary aggressor or else they would have cuffed him and hauled his ass to jail. She was probably charged with assault and battery, while he was charged with simple assault as a counter complaint.

As for falling in love with the glitz and glamor, uh..isn't that why you married him? Weren't you on a reality TV show or something? Aren't you going to be on one in the future? lol

Yeah, she's been pimping herself out to TV shows for years. She wouldn't be doing any of that if she'd have married some random dude. Now she wants to complain about it as if its why she was arrested, lol.

Deion is a jagoff, that has been established. This woman is obviously going through an emotional time in her life. If I had to deal with Deion on a regular basis, I'd probably end up attempting to go upside his head with a frying pan myself. She is probably battered emotionally, and needs to be comforted, consoled, tended to. She needs to know that she deserves a better man than that.
Yeah, all jokes aside, that's pretty douchey.

The guys got a motor mouth, probably said something very insulting, and she just blacked out. Now she's in handcuffs, and he's pretty much just dragging her through the mud at this point. Yeah, she might be a gold digger, but this is a bit much.

I have a feeling you would be saying the opposite if the tables were turned.

---------- Post added April-27th-2012 at 12:50 AM ----------

edit, you clarified you were just hating on Deion :ols:

Ain't love grand? The irony in all of this is I believe I saw a show a couple of years ago where Deion and his wife were counseling prospective NFL players on domestic relations.

It appears that she was the primary aggressor or else they would have cuffed him and hauled his ass to jail. She was probably charged with assault and battery, while he was charged with simple assault as a counter complaint.

and he shouldnt be charged since he was defending himself. Its messed up.

The chick is crazy tho. Utter nutter. But her ass is phat and I bet she twists it good. I would man, I would, I dont care. But you NEVER marry crazy. Crazy always shows up too.

The chick is crazy tho. Utter nutter. But her ass is phat and I bet she twists it good. I would man, I would, I dont care. But you NEVER marry crazy. Crazy always shows up too.

I can't get that image with her and the boxing gloves out of my head. The mind/heart says no, but the flesh has a mind of it's own...

I can't get that image with her and the boxing gloves out of my head. The mind/heart says no, but the flesh has a mind of it's own...

Deion knew she was crazy when he married her but made decision of the flesh and not the mind. No sympathy for him towards marrying her.

In saying that, he flipped the domestic violence game by calling the police first and getting her crazy ass arrested. GOOD! This is a lesson for men who get in these situations. Crouch, dont hit back and call the police. "losing" your masculine luster>>>>>being called a wife beater.

Archived