Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Michael Bay is changing TMNT in to Teenage ALIEN Ninja Turtles

d0ublestr0ker0ll

Again, if you want to tell a unique story about alien amphibians who come to Earth and save the day... go for it... more power to you, but this is the reason I hated Kevin Costner's Robin all those years ago. Why take a character if you don't want to tell their story?

:secret: Turtles are not amphibians, they're reptiles.

To be fair, you were 10 when Ninja Turtles first dropped. That's about the age you start to fall off cartoons. Not totally, but start too.

That's a fair point. Looking through a list of big 80's kiddie cartoons, a grand total of two that hooked me started in 1987 or later. Duck Tales had a 1987 release and I was all over that one. Tiny Toons came along a few years later and I enjoyed it for a fairly short time, but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

So I have to say, you're exactly right: it seems that 1987 was my kiddie cartoon tipping point. Had I been a few years younger, I might have been all over TMNT.

I just want to ask a question... Where are all of these people that go to see Bay movies ???

I don't know that I have seen a real defense of him over the years.

I was never into the Turtles anyway so the story wouldn't matter, all I recall was the pizza, goofy stuff, and kowabunga (sp?) .

Just not a movie I would waste money on to see.

Michael Bay Signs $50M Deal To **** Up 'ThunderCats'

http://tinyurl.com/2u7pqjb

LOS ANGELES—In the largest deal ever made to **** out a movie, Warner Bros. and director Michael Bay announced a landmark $50 million agreement this week to monumentally **** up ThunderCats.

"I couldn't be more excited to completely **** this up," said Bay, who plans to begin production on destroying the live-action adaptation next month. "ThunderCats has a great story, endearing characters, action, adventure, space-travel, and fantasy. It will be an honor to run it into the ground."

As an extra? Were you in a black mask getting your ass kicked?

Haha, No!!! I was one of the street kids with the foot. The skateboarders were all my friends and most of those scenes were filmed inside a cement plant. I was also in the last scene where Shredder fell off the roof. That was filmed on the back lot of the film studio here in town. It's now Screen Gem Studios. The director told me to tone it down because I was too animated during the demise/fall of Shredder. I wish that I would have kept the few things that they provided for costume. The people that were in the turtle suits were really kool and they spent a lot of time hanging out and talking with us. The main kid with the Sid Vicious shirt was a total poser and we all wanted to kick his ass for the most part.

WTF is wrong with this guy????????????????????

TMNT rules and my kids will know TMNT still rules to this day and in the future, and suddenly this guys appears and want to change all that brilliant stuff with "his" Alien turtles???

I hope Bebop and Rocksteady kick his butt!!!!!!!

I am a 23 year old and I have a pair of TMNT boxers.

I never really grew up.

There is no way Bay is allowed to butcher one of my childhood obsessions.

Dont feel bad-- im 27 and I was wearing a TMNT t-shirt AND fitted hat (Rafael) while barhopping in Manhattan on St. Pattys Day... Never had so many random people want me to jump in their photos. Nobody should be ashamed of their turtle love!

Bay will burn in hell for his atrocities.... but not before he eventually makes the next Simpsons movie take place in Shelbyville.

Mike Bay has a message for some of you. :ols:

http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?news=712361

Michael Bay: 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' fans need to 'chill'

Michael Bay: 'Ninja Turtles' Fans Need to 'Chill'

Director responds to Internet outrage over backstory changes

By Tim Kenneally

The Wrap

Michael Bay has a message for all of the "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" loyalists who've been hyperventilating about his upcoming "TMNT" film: Just relax.

The Internet was set ablaze with outrage Monday when the "Transformers" director suggested that he would be changing the backstory of beloved nunchuck-wielding shell-dwellers Leonardo, Raphael, Michelangelo and Donatello.

*click link for more*

Archived