Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2012 NFL Combine Thread (Duds, Surprises, and overall news)

IONTOP

That;'s a bad sign for those wanting RG3. In /Shanny's world, where there's smoke, there's no fire.

We are getting him. Its highly unrealistic for those to think that shanny won't talk to RG3. shanny did that with cutler because he wasn't a top 10 pick and he traded to get him at 13. you can do that with a top 20 talent. you can't with a top 3 talent

That;'s a bad sign for those wanting RG3. In /Shanny's world, where there's smoke, there's no fire.

Maybe they are baiting Indy? Maybe just talking to the guy to see if he is worth the investment of moving up?

---------- Post added February-26th-2012 at 10:46 AM ----------

Now showing Browns QB talking to him/ lahahaaa

Now showing Browns QB talking to him/ lahahaaa

Yeah, I saw him talking to the Browns QB coach with our guy standing to his other side. I'd have to imagine that no matter what, until something is set in stone that anyone close to the top 10 will be talking to him and doing their due diligence.

The more Michael Floyd impresses, the better for us. He could raise his stock enough that the Rams are comfortable with taking him at 6 if Blackmon is gone. This WR group overall looks great. We could get good value with one of those 4th round picks.

---------- Post added February-26th-2012 at 11:18 AM ----------

Yeah, I saw him talking to the Browns QB coach with our guy standing to his other side. I'd have to imagine that no matter what, until something is set in stone that anyone close to the top 10 will be talking to him and doing their due diligence.

Yeah it seems like the Browns and Redskins coaches are cornering RGIII. Haha

---------- Post added February-26th-2012 at 11:24 AM ----------

And Andrew Luck is a Cam Newton clone with all his times

DJax is a Vinny Cerrato move. I don't think our FO wants to pay outsiders big money that might cause rifts in the locker room like, oh I don't know, Albert Haynesworth. We're rebuilding the entire organization. That's a move you make in 2 or 3 years. Maybe if DJax didn't have his baggage, but it's an easy no right now. We don't have the stability in the locker room yet to handle an asshat like that.

They just compared Kendall Wright to Desean Jackson. Exactly why I'm in favor of signing Jackson if we get Griffin. He's used to throwing to a WR like that.

The Eagles are going to tag Desean Jackson and I don't want his attitude anyway. I would try to sign Vincent Jackson and Royal in free agency and draft Ryan Broyles with one of our 4th rounders if he lasts that long which is possible. Broyles will be a very very productive NFL receiver IMO.

Broyles would be nice, but I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't prefer one of these 4.3 receivers I'm watching. My goal this offseason would be making our offense more explosive. I want us to have the ability to make big plays and not always require 12 play drives.

One thing they mentioned in the draft coverage that I also noted is how Griffin's numbers and expectations are sort of drowning out the fact that Luck is a beast athletically. His numbers are pretty much identical to Cam Newton's last year. 4.59 40, 36 inch vertical, 10'4 broad. I see no way he doesn't go #1 overall.

Let me tell you, I'm really starting to feel Streeter in the B&G

---------- Post added February-26th-2012 at 12:36 PM ----------

One thing they mentioned in the draft coverage that I also noted is how Griffin's numbers and expectations are sort of drowning out the fact that Luck is a beast athletically. His numbers are pretty much identical to Cam Newton's last year. 4.59 40, 36 inch vertical, 10'4 broad. I see no way he doesn't go #1 overall.

I wouldn't object to either here.

Wow dukes is a mega moron... how is that guy employed???

Spewing the same old crap, saying he felt SORRY for Snyder, because the redskins coaching staff "wrecked the franchise"

they were good before, had a "top 10 defense"

shanny thinks he's "smarter than everyone else" and is too stupid to draft rg3

steady stream of turds coming out of his mouth.

he sounds like es posters

Archived