Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Buccaneers release DT Albert Haynesworth....should we kick the tires????

buzz1522

Just as soon as all those mediot members who ripped Shanny's handling of Fatty McFatFat issue a "you're right."

Lavar Arrington and Chad Dukes I am looking in your direction!

Not just them, but all the idiots on this board who sided with that piece of **** and turned on Shanny like he was the anti-christ. Where are those idiots now? New England and the Bucs cutting fat **** screams that Shanny knew/knows what he is doing. Too many wannbe GM's and HC's around here, and they all need to take note.

I honestly didn't think my new super sparkly technicolor homage to the Rexter could be beat today.

The unicorn was a nice touch. :ols:

---------- Post added February-15th-2012 at 06:22 PM ----------

Not just them, but all the idiots on this board who sided with that piece of **** and turned on Shanny like he was the anti-christ. Where are those idiots now?

By the time we traded him, I don't remember there being that many people who were up in arms over it. I thought most of the ******** and moaning went on when he was being forced to pass a conditioning test.

I KNEW THERE WAS GONNA BE A THREAD LIKE THIS. The dude was a total bust, why on earth would we resign him???

I, for one, think we should definitely bring him back. Albert was never given a chance to realize his full potential with us. And when I say never, I do mean NEVER. The Pats got a steal, and they didn't even learn from Shanny's mistake.

And the bucs obviously just couldn't handle his greatness. You can't have Albert showing up other players on the team.

Archived