Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Buccaneers release DT Albert Haynesworth....should we kick the tires????

buzz1522

Albert Haynesworth flies on Spirit Air w/ poor people like me! (Spirit Air is the cheapest airline [in terms of price AND quality of service] there is! I was in Ft. Lauderdale airport a couple day after X-mas and he was sitting right in front of me with some skinny brunette model lookin chick who was obviously only with him cause he's a professional athlete. But yea, his 100 million seems to be dwindling if he's flying Spirit!

I completely agree. He's a self-absorbed idiot who is destined for failed business ventures, multiple paternity suits, gross over-spending, and lawsuits. If Allan Iverson can do it, so can Fat Albert.

Actually, I was just talking about what it takes to feed his fat ass! :)

Wow, look at the sour face on him after the SF loss.
Not to hijack this thread, but I am very happy to have a coach that is that upset after a loss.

Back to the topic, it is a shame that there are people like Albert that have so much to offer but decide to only take. Truly a waste of space, air, water, talent, and life.

:point2sky well done!! :ols:

although, you forgot the beer. i bet dudes a drunk.

Actually I can't take credit for the pic, I found it on the Onion. . I think there are a few pics of the Fat One that someone snapped when he was here getting drunk at a local bar the night before a game

---------- Post added February-16th-2012 at 11:38 AM ----------

I realize it won't happen here, but I don't know why he couldn't be signed to a series of heavily incentive laden 1 year deals. League minimum pay, and $10 million in incentives available if he performs.

If he wouldn't play for $100mil what makes you think he'll be motivated to play for no guaranteed money?

Archived