Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins staff meeting with Raheem Morris?

AboveLegit

how does this dude survive year after yr, staff after staff? Am I missing something?

That maybe he's a better coach than you give him credit for?

Interesting that the finger is being pointed at the DB coach. Probably means that the corners on this team are safer than some of us thought.

Nope. He's not on the hot seat.

That's extremely disappointing.

I'd assume Bob Slowik, Bobby Slowik, Matt LaFleur and Steve Jackson?

Can't see them getting rid of McCardell, Burney, Spanos, McVeigh or Foerster.

But then again, I'm not sure you'd count Bobby Slowik as one of the four, either.

And Steve Jackson I put there due to process of elimination.

Hightower could be one of the four, special teams scapegoat so Smith somehow survives again.

Unless Ray Wright is on the hotseat.

To summarize... I have no idea.

WR's coach might be on the hot seat though. TK twitters about googling this name: Karl Dorrell.:)

As much as I like McCardell this would make sense. After looking up Dorrell it sounds like he is a successful coach and I haven't noticed much development of our recievers. Then again he hasn't had a ton to work with.

I would assume if Bob Slowik so goes his son, Bobby Slowik. Steven Jackson has been a guy fans have been frustrated with as long as he's been here but somehow he was a holdover.

That's extremely disappointing.

I'd assume Bob Slowik, Bobby Slowik, Matt LaFleur and Steve Jackson?

I thought LaFleur as well but going back to previous articles Kubiak and both Shanahans spoke so highly of him I'm not so sure. Our quarterback play has been bad but he's considered an up and comer so I think they would get him help before cutting him loose.

Reading his bio from miamidolphins.com is appears that he's only been the QB coach for 1 year. He was with Denver while Shanahan was there and assisted with the WRs.

oh ok, i see...

---------- Post added January-10th-2012 at 01:55 PM ----------

It's McCardell

its looking like it. I wonder what the issue is... I thought he was doing pretty well.

its looking like it. I wonder what the issue is... I thought he was doing pretty well.

If you think about it....RBs were developed properly. Came in and performed.

Austin, Paul, Hankerson, etc. have not developed properly. Hankerson showed flashes, but too early to tell.

We need someone who can develop WRs we draft. Only veterans performed this past year. Also, the down fall of AAA could be a factor too.

If you think about it....RBs were developed properly. Came in and performed.

Austin, Paul, Hankerson, etc. have not developed properly. Hankerson showed flashes, but too early to tell.

We need someone who can develop WRs we draft. Only veterans performed this past year. Also, the down fall of AAA could be a factor too.

thats true it did take them a while to catch on. Actually Paul never really caught on as a WR, he only did well on teams.

I am dreaming every night of the Skins signing Morris as DB coach and drafting RG3. I will dance in the streets like it is the Super Bowl parade if both of these happen. Maybe throw in a big WR FA for ****s and giggles.

Very nice. To get me dancing in the streets.......

Ill take Morris as the DB coach. Flynn in FA. Our whole slew of picks to bring in young talent all over the field, starting with a badass like Blackman with our first pick!!

---------- Post added January-10th-2012 at 02:32 PM ----------

-Looks to be no new news on Morris??

It's possible but I'm going to go with what TK said.:)

Which is what? All I've seen him say is that Danny Smith isn't on the hot seat.

I'm just pointing out that Jackson isn't just a RBs coach.

Hue Jackson will never have to settle for a WR-coach position. He will be picked up as an OC quickly, I bet.

Not sure where your confidence comes from, considering the last two times he was an OC, he's had to go down to being a position coach.

Archived