Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CBS Chicago: Bears WR arrested on drug charges; Supplied drugs to other NFL players in the "double digits"

21MadFan

That's a pretty serious amount of drugs. He was looking to buy 5-10 kilos of coke a week and half a ton of weed....hah damn.

I'll never understand people....ever. Even if I was a bottom of the barrel guy that made the 350k minimum for a roster, I'd do nothing to jeopardize that.

I'll never understand people....ever. Even if I was a bottom of the barrel guy that made the 350k minimum for a roster, I'd do nothing to jeopardize that.

I was listening to nate newton's radio show here in dallas and he made a couple excellent points on why this happens

1. If you are making a lot of money all you want to do is make more and a lot of these guys really don't care how they get it

2. If you're a bad guy when you're making no money, you're going to be a bad guy when you're making millions

Linking because I am quoting the article

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/id/7355706/chicago-bears-sam-hurd-arrested-drug-charges

Hurd signed a three-year deal on July 30 that included a signing bonus of $1.3 million and will pay him base salaries of $685,000 in 2011, $865,000 in 2012, and $1 million in 2013.

3.85 million over 3 years isn't enough. They need to put the ****er in jail for a long long long time. What a dumbass.

Right, I am not saying it didn't start there. Could've started back when he was with Northern Illinois ... just saying that because he played for Dallas, that means it's linked to anything that happened back in the Newton/Irvin era.

What about Quincy Carter?

Right, I am not saying it didn't start there. Could've started back when he was with Northern Illinois ... just saying that because he played for Dallas, that means it's linked to anything that happened back in the Newton/Irvin era.

Gotcha, sorry, I thought you were saying that it had nothing to do with Dallas.

He has some business acumen that a good deal of American countrymen seem to be lacking. Rather pissing away money, he tried to make it, albeit in an illegal market.

Real simple:

1 dollar in

X dollars out.

X is how much money your business makes from that one dollar you put in. In the druggie trade, you could make 10-20 from that one buck.

He has some business acumen that a good deal of American countrymen seem to be lacking. Rather pissing away money, he tried to make it, albeit in an illegal market.

Real simple:

1 dollar in

X dollars out.

X is how much money your business makes from that one dollar you put in. In the druggie trade, you could make 10-20 from that one buck.

Wow you seriously said that. So I guess the ponzi schemes show good business acumen also?

Archived