Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GameDay thread: Cook the Birds this T-day weekend

SWFLSkins

I have to agree. WInning doesn't do anything. This team will not have a future until they get a franchise QB.

So, losing to get a franchise QB so the team eventually becomes a playoff contender is the way to go.

People are playing for their jobs, especially coaches. None of them want to lose, cause they risk losing their job. Can you people not ****ing realize this?

Yes and continuously be in a 6-10, 5-11 limbo all the while possibly losing out on a franchise QB. HUZZAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't HAVE to follow the Redskins. I am glad for every win, I am sad for every loss. But I win NEVER celebrate or root for a loss. This is my team at 0-16 or 16-0.

HTTR, and to the fans who root for wins.

They currently have the SOS over us.

Hail.

Right but I'm sure they have a better shot to win one more than we do...that's all.

Plus, it would be tough to have any excitement for a regime that ended the season with 12 straight losses. I think we can figure out a way to trade up from 6 or 7 to get the guy we want. The Rams will be our allies!

I don't see why everyone is so upset about winning. An extra win didn't push us that far back. There are only a few teams ahead of us right now:

Colts - not changing anytime soon

Dolphins - will likely win a couple before the season is over

Cleveland (tied) - still might draft after us

Jags - Gabbert

Chiefs (tied) - Might draft after us

Vikings - Ponder

Panthers - Newton

Cardinals - Kolb

Seahawks - will probably draft after us

Don't fret.....we'll still get a top prospect in the draft.

Archived