Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GameDay thread: Cook the Birds this T-day weekend

SWFLSkins

I'll add to my previous post ..

To ALL of the ES'ers whom were talking **** about DeAngelo Hall the last few weeks. You all know where you can go?

And as I said before .. how quick 98% of the posters on this board are to get rid of players whom are in a slump! Everyone has a slump. Cornerbacks aren't exempt. D. Hall is a better cornerback than many in the league. We could do far worse. The way that many of you want to cut players every week, if YOU were the GM, you'd make Vinny Cerrato look like Bill Polian!

Right but I'm sure they have a better shot to win one more than we do...that's all.

Plus, it would be tough to have any excitement for a regime that ended the season with 12 straight losses. I think we can figure out a way to trade up from 6 or 7 to get the guy we want. The Rams will be our allies!

Trying so hard to raise a fist with you man, but so not feeling it.

Hail.

For all you people screaming for losses and the "suck for luck" ...SHUT UP! Luck could come in here and be a big flop...it doesn't guarantee ****! True fans want to see their team win EVERY WEEK!

Why bother even watching this season....go piss off already.

Or one could argue that true fans want to see their team have a better chance at a winning future, instead of eternal near mediocrity. Sick of seeing people pulling fan cards just because some fans want a higher chance of getting a true franchise QB

To ALL of the ES'ers whom were talking **** about DeAngelo Hall the last few weeks. You all know where you can go?

And as I said before .. how quick 98% of the posters on this board are to get rid of players whom are in a slump! Everyone has a slump. Cornerbacks aren't exempt. D. Hall is a better cornerback than many in the league. We could do far worse. The way that many of you want to cut players every week, if YOU were the GM, you'd make Vinny Cerrato look like Bill Polian!

Exactly how is it that him playing ok in a game against a team as ****ty as seattle counts as redemption? Come back with this when he actually shows up in an important game against a good team.

Oh an DeAngelo agrees with all the people that think he's a **** corner.

Or one could argue that true fans want to see their team have a better chance at a winning future, instead of eternal near mediocrity. Sick of seeing people pulling fan cards just because some fans want a higher chance of getting a true franchise QB

Yeah. Because 1 out of every 10 of those early QB's turn out to be true franchise players. You have more of a chance of missing. I would rather win now.

Hope your prepared to have to trade up for either.

Hail.

Can't you get that it's tough to force yourself to feel something? I have been on your side lately in acknowledging that losses are more beneficial than wins. However, when you're sitting and watching your team on Sunday it's tough to control whether you feel joy when they win a game. To me, it's a heart vs. mind thing...

DHall's game wasn't that great. He still gave up a TD, and dropped a sure pick 6. I'll relent on my calling for his head, but I still think we need to upgrade.

Not kneejerk, just tired of the suckage. And he always seems to make game-ending errors. He needs to show more.

I'm glad for him, though. I'd much rather root for a local boy playing on his boyhood team than call for his head.

Landry, on the other hand...

Just speaking for myself. My problem with Hall isn't his play, it's his mouth. He mouth off and say how he needs to be on the #1 WR, then when hes on the #1 WR he fails and lose a game for us. This is for Dallas Game 1.

Just shut up and play Hall, that's all I ask. Most true Redskins fan know what they have in Hall, he will get burn a few times, but then he will have those times where he wins the games for us (Chicago/Dallas last year)

Yeah. Because 1 out of every 10 of those early QB's turn out to be true franchise players. You have more of a chance of missing. I would rather win now.

1 out of 10? So Matt Ryan, Joe Flacco, Jay Cutler, Aaron Rodgers, Philip Rivers, Eli Manning, Ben Roethlesburger, Matt Stafford Sam Bradford, Josh Freeman and Cam Newton are the 1 out of 10, and arent true franchise players? (not to mention players like Dalton, Ponder, Locker and Gabbert who are developing) These guys were all drafted in the first round after 2003. I would take ANY one of them over our current situation right now. I wouldnt say that you have MORE of a chance of missing. This years QB draft class is one of the best since 83. We should be able to hit on one of the top 3. We arent going to the playoffs, so what does "win now" do?

A pointless win in a stadium that we can never win in when we really need to

:ciao: Way to keep thinking positive for the future!

I swear. I have no idea why some of you people are Skins fans! Nothing is ever good enough! Even a win. Please start following the Caps or the Orioles and *****'nmoan on their boards. The rampant negativity on ES is getting (HAS gotten) old!

Archived