Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GameDay Thread: Week 12

ACW

Which Jersey should I wear to the Redskins Rally on Saturday Night?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which Jersey should I wear to the Redskins Rally on Saturday Night?

• Monte Coleman
    • Neal Olkewicz
    • Charles Mann
    • Gary Clark
    • Ricky Sanders

Surprised it hasn't happened sooner. Last in completion percentage 48.9%. Last in yards per game 137 (30 yards fewer than Curtis Painter). Last in yards per attempt and rating as well. He hasn't just been bad... he's been absolutely terrible. I know rookies struggle their first year but they aren't supposed to be this bad.

Yeah, I know he's had a bad year....but I can't imagine you give up on a first round pick after one year and think McCown is a future option.

Or maybe you do...just figured if neither in future plans you ride the rookie into the ground and draft another QB.

Yeah, I know he's had a bad year....but I can't imagine you give up on a first round pick after one year and think McCown is a future option.

Or maybe you do...just figured if neither in future plans you ride the rookie into the ground and draft another QB.

Maybe they are hoping to motivate him by showing him that the job isn't his no matter what. I don't think that's ever actually worked though :)

well then i hope our next QB sucks. sanchez drove them down the field for a touchdown to take the lead in the game. 28-24. we havent had a QB that can do that in a long time.

Wow. He drove his team for a TOUCHDOWN? Well, let's petition the league to see if we can wave the waiting period and put him in the Hall of Fame now.

well then i hope our next QB sucks. sanchez drove them down the field for a touchdown to take the lead in the game. 28-24. we havent had a QB that can do that in a long time.

Grossman did that against the Cardinals week 2. Even hit Moss for the go-ahead TD on 4th down. Also, did you not see his drive to tie the game against the Cowboys last week?

Grossman did that against the Cardinals week 2. Even hit Moss for the go-ahead TD on 4th down. Also, did you not see his drive to tie the game against the Cowboys last week?

Sanchez drove the Jets for 4 TD.

Can anyone now tell me why Sanchez sucks? Or is it just hate?

Gostkowski missed FG. That doesn't help.
:wtf:

THAT'S something you don't see everyday.

---------- Post added November-27th-2011 at 05:22 PM ----------

Now THESE are the Pats we know :)

---------- Post added November-27th-2011 at 05:46 PM ----------

From Albert Breer:

Postgame, @plaxico told me he just sees Stevie Johnson as a young guy "having fun". Said he's a "fan". But did throw in a dig about drops.

Archived