Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GameDay Thread: Week 12

ACW

Which Jersey should I wear to the Redskins Rally on Saturday Night?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which Jersey should I wear to the Redskins Rally on Saturday Night?

• Monte Coleman
    • Neal Olkewicz
    • Charles Mann
    • Gary Clark
    • Ricky Sanders

And now people want Barkley. Another USC pretty-boy :doh:

I'm actually torn on barkley(granted he couldn't come out), a year ago I would have said no. I would prefer us to go offensive line in the first, but I understand why people want the flashy pick over the trenches. That being said, this year if Kalil isn't available I may be inclined to go Barkley. Mainly because rookie contracts are no where near as insane as they used to be. He also seems like he is the most systematic qb in the draft outside of Luck. I don't see RGIII fitting what the Shanny's want and I don't feel like he is going to be as great as others are flocking to him feel he will be. Barkley to me seems like a qb who knows how to make better reads and seems more of what I would see from a Schaub. A qb that by no means is overly elite but surrounded with the right system he could flourish as a top 10-12 qb.

Disagree. Green Bay's defense is decent this year. Nothing spectacular. They just have the best offense in football to mask any mistake the defense makes.

They have the most INTs by far on defense. Romo sits to pee is prone to turnovers in big games and that defense is built to take advantage of that.

GB gives up a lot of yards but also force a lot of turnovers in return.

IMHO though(and I will say this as someone who has only seen a half dozen games or so involving the Trojans), USC runs a lot of what I've seen from Kyle. Wide Reciever screens, slants, and outs. QB boots to the left or right. I also noticed a few of the wide out crossing patterns last night in the game against UCLA. I think he would transition well for us.

And CJ Spiller kills me with how bad he has turned out to be. I remember last year taking him in the 3rd round of one of my fantasy leagues and thinking I had grabbed a steal.

They have the most INTs by far on defense. Romo sits to pee is prone to turnovers in big games and that defense is built to take advantage of that.

GB gives up a lot of yards but also force a lot of turnovers in return.

He's not the same gun slinger he was in year's past. He's thrown 9 picks this year. He threw 7 in 6 games last year. The two he had on Thanksgiving were touchdowns had he not under thrown the receiver by a few feet. Two of those 9 picks were also dropped passes from his receivers.

He's not the same gun slinger he was in year's past. He's thrown 9 picks this year. He threw 7 in 6 games last year. The two he had on Thanksgiving were touchdowns had he not under thrown the receiver by a few feet. Two of those 9 picks were also dropped passes from his receivers.

That's a fair argument, guess we'll just have to wait and see when the time comes. He's going to have play perfect to try and keep up the Packers. So far this year he's played against mediocre offenses for the most part (a few exceptions) and hasn't had to come out and try and keep up.

That's a fair argument, guess we'll just have to wait and see when the time comes. He's going to have play perfect to try and keep up the Packers. So far this year he's played against mediocre offenses for the most part (a few exceptions) and hasn't had to come out and try and keep up.

Agreed. That is why I don't see Dallas keeping pace with Green Bay if they get to the NFC Championship/Any playoff game. Green Bay scores at will, which will then force Romo sits to pee to make plays, which then leads to picks.

But if they do play and they can run with Murray and keep the ball out of Rodgers hands, they have the skills to do so.

I feel bad for Fitz. He is a game changer, and a freak of a wideout. No defense can fully contain him...unless you count his quarterback. I traded him away this year in my keeper league. Best move I could have made.
Who'd you get?

Archived