Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GameDay Thread: Week 12

ACW

Which Jersey should I wear to the Redskins Rally on Saturday Night?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which Jersey should I wear to the Redskins Rally on Saturday Night?

• Monte Coleman
    • Neal Olkewicz
    • Charles Mann
    • Gary Clark
    • Ricky Sanders

Any reasoning behind this?

Dallas is in the process of a youth movement and a revamp of the roster. You don't have to be terrible to rebuild.

I watch; know and usually, can thoroughly analyze the game. I do not see where they are rebuilding. I know you don't have to be terrible to rebuild. But, you don't also have to be rebuilding by plugging in better, albeit younger players, for guys who was no longer producing.

I watch; know and usually, can thoroughly analyze the game. I do not see where they are rebuilding. I know you don't have to be terrible to rebuild. But, you don't also have to be rebuilding by plugging in better, albeit younger players, for guys who was no longer producing.

Dallas cut a bunch of veterans. Moves to get under the cap. Went on a youth movement. Didn't make a bunch of high priced FA moves, built through the draft. And the fact that Dallas is currently plugging in "better, albeit younger players" is a sign that they're doing it well. So far anyways.

Dallas' best players are in, or passing, their prime. There's nothing about that team that indicates rebuilding.

True, the best players on their team are currently in their prime. The same could be said for a majority of the teams in the league. I'm assuming your reffering to Ware, Witten, and Romo sits to pee. At the same time, newly drafted players, Lee, Smith, Murray, and Bryant, seem to be well on their way to taking the torch someday. I don't see the problem.

Dallas cut a bunch of veterans. Moves to get under the cap. Went on a youth movement. Didn't make a bunch of high priced FA moves, built through the draft. And the fact that Dallas is currently plugging in "better, albeit younger players" is a sign that they're doing it well. So far anyways.

True, the best players on their team are currently in their prime. The same could be said for a majority of the teams in the league. I'm assuming your reffering to Ware, Witten, and Romo sits to pee. At the same time, newly drafted players, Lee, Smith, Murray, and Bryant, seem to be well on their way to taking the torch someday. I don't see the problem.

They aren't rebuilding, dude. No matter how much you attempt to slice it. I'll be back later (as, I'm currently tired) to show you that they aren't rebuilding. Hopefully, you'll be able to grasp it.

I don't think you have any idea what the word "rebuilding" means.

They aren't rebuilding, dude. No matter how much you attempt to slice it. I'll be back later (as, I'm currently tired) to show you that they aren't rebuilding. Hopefully, you'll be able to grasp it.

While the nucleus of the team are the veterans (e.g. Romo sits to pee, Witten, Ware, Ratliff, Newman) brought in during the Parcells era, it is the rookies, second-year players and free agents that are making the difference this year. Rebuilding? Probably not. But retooling, without question. Bailey, Murray, Robinson, T. Smith, Lee, Elam, Dez are all making game winning plays this year.

I don't think it's fair to say Dallas is rebuilding, but they are definitely retooling. They got rid of 3 of their 5 starting offensive lineman and I suspect that only more change will be made there since their interior is spotty at best. They're herding those old inside linebackers out on defense. And they even tried to can Terence Newman (though they would've signed another old DB to take his place, regardless he's probably gone after this year and they can another old player). They're close to the middle of the league in youth now, which suggests just what they are. A team with a mix of veterans and youngsters. The Skins are still an older team than Dallas actually.

Archived