Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GameDay Thread: Week 12

ACW

Which Jersey should I wear to the Redskins Rally on Saturday Night?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which Jersey should I wear to the Redskins Rally on Saturday Night?

• Monte Coleman
    • Neal Olkewicz
    • Charles Mann
    • Gary Clark
    • Ricky Sanders

That is where I would put Romo sits to pee as well. In the 6-10 range. Behind the obvious guys like Rodgers, Brady, Manning ... if somebody puts Rivers above Romo sits to pee that list is a complete joke! The dude is sooooooo **** overrated!!

He's playing hurt now, but he's been so much better than Romo sits to pee over the past several seasons it's not even funny.

Does the Rams or the Cardinals winning help our draft position?

We have 3 wins. St. Louis has 2 wins, the Cards have 3. I'm pretty sure a win by St. Louis puts us ahead of both teams, and a Cardinals win would put them a game ahead of us in the standings, therefore behind us in the draft. Pull for St. Louis

Didn't we beat both the Cardinals and Rams, thus hurting us in tiebreakers?

I wonder if the Cardinals will go for a QB after seeing how much Kolb sucks?

1st tiebreaker is strength of schedule, not head to head. As for the QB situations, Rams have Bradford so they wouldn't take a QB, and the Cards have invested a lot in Kolb. Don't think they would take a high-priced QB with their first pick the year after they get him.

1st tiebreaker is strength of schedule, not head to head. As for the QB situations, Rams have Bradford so they wouldn't take a QB, and the Cards have invested a lot in Kolb. Don't think they would take a high-priced QB with their first pick the year after they get him.

Ah, I guess I got confused with playoff tiebreakers. I dunno... If I'm the Cardinals, I definitely get another QB... Kolb has sucked no matter what team he's been on... And it's not because he has no weapons either. It'd be like us sticking with McNabb. If I'm the Rams, I give Bradford another year to get comfortable with McDaniels system....

---------- Post added November-27th-2011 at 03:08 PM ----------

LOL!!! Awesome TD catch by Smith!!!

Archived