Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GameDay Thread: Week 12

ACW

Which Jersey should I wear to the Redskins Rally on Saturday Night?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which Jersey should I wear to the Redskins Rally on Saturday Night?

• Monte Coleman
    • Neal Olkewicz
    • Charles Mann
    • Gary Clark
    • Ricky Sanders

What'd he say?

And that's not a bad trade (and you spelled it right :ols: ).

He was saying "while you're sitting at home watching re-runs of How I met your Mother, I'm studying film" Then the guy reply "how I met your mother?" I don't even know who the other announcer was but it was hilarious the way Gannon said it.

He was saying "while you're sitting at home watching re-runs of How I met your Mother, I'm studying film" Then the guy reply "how I met your mother?" I don't even know who the other announcer was but it was hilarious the way Gannon said it.
Oh yeah, that :ols:

10-10 @ the half in Indy. Maybe, just maybe the Colts may .....

Great defensive effort, and they just blocked a FG on HT to go in with the tie. But seriously, is there a worse QB currently starting than Painter? He has a total of 19 yards for the half from 6 attempts as Caldwell wisely is keeping it out of his hands. I keep seeing him sit down after series with Peyton going through the pictures and he's just sat there with a blank expression on his face as Peyton completely wastes his breath on him.

For a team 'tanking' the season, the Colts sure are playing hard nosed ball out there.

Hail.

Archived