Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com: Hall says Redskins should cut him following loss to Cowboys

IrepDC

"The way I'm playing right now, they need to go and cut me, because I'm definitely not worth what I'm getting," Hall said. "It's frustrating.

"Hopefully they see something in me and bring me back next year. But the way things are going right now, I'm definitely not playing up to par."

Link to full article:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8245059f/article/hall-says-redskins-should-cut-him-following-loss-to-cowboys?module=HP11_headline_stack

A lot of people have been critical of Hall not backing up all his talk this year. It looks like he is agreeing with you all and is admitting he's not playing up to par or his contract.

He gets on my nerves for sure, but he certainly steps up and takes more than his share of the blame at times. In that regard, I think he's a good leader. Having said that, I'm not sure which direction I'd like them to go with him. I'm really hoping that we have two new CBs in the near future and that Wilson, Thompson, or Barnes can fill out our depth.

The dude made "I Hate Dallas" wristbands for crying out loud. Restructure his contract if you have to, but he needs to stay a skin. That's the talent we keep talking about,even if he is getting older. He's still always a threat to make a play out there, he's just doesn't have the closing speed to make up for his mistakes like he used to...

Wish we could cut DeAngelo Bryant.

He runs his mouth pregame and then runs it non stop while watching the game on the field and doing nothing.

One of the last Vinny FA signings and he needs to go.

---------- Post added November-20th-2011 at 09:52 PM ----------

He has been disappointing, but not nearly as much as Josh Wilson.

Wilson has been better than Hall this year.

Hell, Ade Jimoh and Hall are equals right now.

...Does anyone else realize that he had good coverage on Dez initially on the slat, and then Romo sits to pee rolled out of the pocket and Dez flowed with him. D-Hall tripped. It happens.

We constantly sit on our high horse and talk about how we want people who care about our football team and care about winning and losing. With D-Hall, it's "EFF D-HALL, HE'S A CANCER, HE'S A POISON, HE'S GOT A BIG MOUTH, HE ALWAYS GIVES UP BIG PLAYS!" blah blah blah blah blah.

The guy just said he should get cut, acknowledged he gets overpaid, took full responsibility for the loss even though it wasn't really his fault, and basically bared his soul for the media and the fanbase...and we talk about what a cancer and a jerk he is.

This, once again, is why we can't have nice things.

Let him walk in the off-season. He brings nothing but mouth, bravado, and insufficient play. Sure, he'll haul in a pick every once in a while, but I don't want him in the locker room affecting the younger guys the team brings in during the off-season. He doesn't even respect the coaches; the way he brushed off and pushed away Keenan McCardell before the start of the 49ers game was utterly disrespectful and sent the wrong message to the younger players. Cut him loose.

I've said it once and I'll say it again, Hall is not a shutdown CB. The guy can tackle (when he wants to), and he can absolutely jump routes for INTs, but the guy simply cannot cover his man. It doesn't matter of it's the #5 WR or the back up TE, Hall simply bites on too many moves and gets beat entirely too much!

The guy just said he should get cut, acknowledged he gets overpaid, took full responsibility for the loss even though it wasn't really his fault, and basically bared his soul for the media and the fanbase...and we talk about what a cancer and a jerk he is.

This, once again, is why we can't have nice things.

Vinny never should've signed him to begin with because he's always been more style over substance.

We still have too many guys that are more interested in hearing their head roar instead of letting their play do the talking.

Hall's a big part of that and it's rubbed off on Landry.

Wanna talk smack? Fine.

But actually do something on the field that gives you that right.

"The way I'm playing right now, they need to go and cut me, because I'm definitely not worth what I'm getting," Hall said. "It's frustrating.

"Hopefully they see something in me and bring me back next year. But the way things are going right now, I'm definitely not playing up to par."

Link to full article:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8245059f/article/hall-says-redskins-should-cut-him-following-loss-to-cowboys?module=HP11_headline_stack

A lot of people have been critical of Hall not backing up all his talk this year. It looks like he is agreeing with you all and is admitting he's not playing up to par or his contract.

finally something worth listening too from Hall......bout time, and should be something that is done this off-season

All for cutting Hall, but only if he takes Laron with him.

I agree 100% with the "poison" comment from another poster earlier. In addition to adding talent, we have been subtracting quite a bit as well in an effort to move on from our ugly past.

Hall, Landry, and Gano are three guys I'd rather see wearing different uniforms next year.

Archived