Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official ES CB/Safety Discussion--Redskins v Cowboys

Jumbo

Hall is the biggest failure of the day. Every big play that went against us he seemed involved with. Heck, Romo sits to pee went away from Byron Westbrook to target Hall. This year, he just seems to lose his man over and over. Frustrating.

I know the suck fors are happy, but this kills me.

I think in the offseason the Skins need a number one corner and that is going to be hard to accomplish considering the other needs at QB and OL.

Not really. Getting rid of Hall clears over 6 mil in cap space. You could trade Hall, sign someone better and, with the way contracts are structured, still have a little cap space left over. Plus you'd have whatever we got for Hall (probably not that much).

I'm finally off of the Dhall bandwagon. That completion to Bryant was inexcusable. He seems to slip once or twice in crucial situations every game. And he seems to be out of position more often than not in these situation. And why is he always being victimized by Romo sits to pee, Witten, and Bryant? Remember the first game in Dallas? 3rd and forever, and he gives up a 20+ completion to Bryant?

I will no longer remember him stripping Tasherd Choice last year. Ancient history. His play this year has been beyond crappy.

I want him gone after the season. We can do better replacing him and riding with who we have.

Gomes was okay. Wilson dropped two INTs (we have finally replaced Los). And Atogwe is not the safety I thought he'd be.

Good Hall/Bad Hall....ya never know what you are going to get

There hasn't been a lot of good Hall this year. Where are his picks? Where are the great plays? He's made a couple of edge plays in the run game and some nice forces on swing passes or short screens, but he gets turned around an awful lot.

And today, he couldn't out run a tight end over 30 yards!

Hall played fine overall. He slipped on that last play, but he shut down Dez after the 1st quarter, until that play.

I know, that was the play that mattered. But he played well throughout the game.

Disagree, too many times he went for the strip and not the tackle. And the endzone TD he could have hit the guy in the ribs and dislodge the catch or just made him pay, but he did one of his arm grabs again. God I miss Green.

Very impressive game from Gomes. Looked solid at the LOS as well.

For me, Hall is doing nothing. This FO will never pay him what he is owed in that contract.

And, I've got a downer on Barnes. Yet another lapse on 3rd down, plus little else. I expected more from him as our #3.

Archived