Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Happy Veterans Day ES!!!

Teller

To all of my ES brothers and sisters who served this nation honorably, in any branch of the armed services, I offer my deepest respect and appreciation. To those still serving, especially those in harm's way today, God bless you and keep you, and return you home safely. Thanks to all who ensure our flag will always stand free and proud.

Marines Birthday and now Veterans Day. :)

It's a great time (November = gratitude month) to express love, appreciation, and support for the men and women, past and present, of the United States Armed Forces. I look forward to spending time today with a Vietnam Vets group I work with at the VA in Seattle. :)

I echo these thoughts. Happy Veterans Day to all who have served or are still serving. Would like to extend those well wishes to the families of those who have also served. I can not express how important this is. After all, were it not for you, the rest is probably not possible. Thank you all, everyday.

Guest Spearfeather

A salute and best wishes to all Veterans, while thinking of my Father (Stepfather) ( Vietnam ), Grandfather ( WW II and Korea ) and Great Great Great Grandfather ( Civil War ).

• 11 months later...

Archived