Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm fully convinced that play calling on offense is not the problem....

authentic

Like most others,I couldn't play call myself out of a paper bag in the NFL,(though I'll fight to the last second to question the calling at times anyway),I tend to defer to the few that can and to the fact that there are probably things going on that I don't know about. In this case,it's been pretty clear by many replays just what is really going on,(aside from the obvious injuries and such). Heavy sigh.

The good thing about Beck starting is we knew Grossman wasn't an NFL quality starter, but we didn't know about Beck. Now we know that Beck sucks ass as well, and that we in fact don't have an NFL quality starter. We also know that the FO is seriously at fault both for not having any backups on the Oline, but more importantly, for not getting an NFL quality starter on the team.

This is true! I concur!

The Dolphins MURDERED the Chiefs.

They may not be as bad as we thought.

Maybe good enough to go 4-12 or 5-11?

I believe that Peyton will play this year. If he does the Colts could finish 3-13, and a healthy Peyton = no Andrew Luck . At best, we'll have the inside track for a trade (which may well be forced by the Luck camp, IF Peyton gets over the neck thing he could play another 5 years because he never really gets hit)

Cards are good enough to win 4 more games imo especially in that division. They've played ONE division game. Granted, the Niners are actually good, but they can definitely go 3-2 in the division.

Broncos are the wild-card - Tebow is just as bad as Beck and imo their team is a tad worse. But again, weak division. They might beat the Raiders today, and they play the Chiefs who just got destroyed by the Dolphins.

If we ARE in Suck for Luck mode, then it's not hopeless yet by any means.

Imo, if we lose out and go 3-13, he's ours. The question is, is that "okay"?

If this team is truly sucking for a draft pick...then I'm done with shanny's redskins.

There is no talent on offense, but the coordinators call idiotic short passes and plays which don't send the ball downfield. At least try.

Example, 1st and 25, 2 damn screens. In that position you THROW 10 yards or more on the first play. I'm not saying you get all that yardage back, but a screen for a few is NOT the way to go, especially when it was followed by ANOTHER screen, leaving it as 3rd and a MILE.

Did Beck throw a pass of 10 yds or more all game?? he hit the checkdown all day. if theres no talent on offense how is throwing the ball down the field gonna help. Hope you get lucky?

I wanted to post something of some significance....but apparently I'm not allowed.....I have no permissions to do so. Well, with that and the ongoing turd circus that is this franchise, I say **** YOU! The mods on this board are a bunch of ******* who hide behind keyboards. I wish I'd run into any of you, because I'd stomp a mudhole in your asses and walk it dry.....I'm banned and I hope it's for good.

Seriously, why do we post on this turd or pull for this ****ing franchise?

Sayanora dickholes.....

This is true! I concur!

Not so fast.... Back-ups have been playing up and down the O-line since Lichtensteiger got hurt and Chester has been doiong a pretty good impression of an NFL starter at RG.

But I get it. You want your O-line back-ups to be every bit as good as your O-line starters in the 2nd year of a major overhaul. Aint gonna happen!

Did Beck throw a pass of 10 yds or more all game?? he hit the checkdown all day. if theres no talent on offense how is throwing the ball down the field gonna help. Hope you get lucky?

Pretty much.

Redskins have been running short of the marker for years now. This isn't anything new

Beck plays like a scared child out there. He doesn't make any reads. It seems like he takes a snap, looks at one WR, and if he's not wide open, IMMEDIATELY checks it down, or throws it in the dirt. He locks on to one guy every goddamn play. The line needs to play better, period. I don't know what the hell their problem is the past few weeks, but if you have 5 guys that can't block 4 rushers, they need to all get their asses fired. But that being said, Beck is just terrible most of the time. We couldn't beat the colts right now with him at QB.

**** it. Put Grossman back in. I'd rather have a couple of deep INT's than 25 2-yard passes a game.

I wonder if we should go to the old Bills offense and try to do the two minute drill the whole game. Call some sugar huddles. Beck seems better when he doesn't have time to think through a play.

He did play better, then again the 49ers were playing soft defense on that drive with the FG.

The 2012 and 2013 draft (barring Armageddon) need to solely be addressed to offense. No trading picks just take BPA on offense ONLY for 2 straight years.

When it's wr time go with the stickiest hands BPA. Need damn near a complete mulligan on this crew.

I wanted to post something of some significance....but apparently I'm not allowed.....I have no permissions to do so. Well, with that and the ongoing turd circus that is this franchise, I say **** YOU! The mods on this board are a bunch of ******* who hide behind keyboards. I wish I'd run into any of you, because I'd stomp a mudhole in your asses and walk it dry.....I'm banned and I hope it's for good.

Seriously, why do we post on this turd or pull for this ****ing franchise?

Sayanora dickholes.....

But you are posting. You cant be posting if you are banned...

No line, Rb, qb or much else... Shanny has built quite a team!

This team is the worst offensively I have seen in years.

I'm not even mad about the game, so I'm not saying this out of anger: This post is idiotic.

Our defense was absolutely terrible last year, and now we're getting way up to snuff. Not there yet, but San Fran with only four field goals (thanks, turnovers) and one touchdown? Gore with barely over a hundred yards? And absolutely NO help from the offense? Yeah, that's due to rebuilding the defense first, which I thought was pretty clear in acquiring the players we did. Not all homeruns, but no whiffs, either.

You can't address the offense and defense at the same time, but really? No running back? Helo? Williams, when he's not on coke or whatever's pissing him off, isn't something? Maurice Hurt's name was called how often? Montgomery gave up what? Come on, now. You're just being factitious.

And, to be on topic, it's pretty ridiculously clear that Kyle's not the problem.

Archived