Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm fully convinced that play calling on offense is not the problem....

authentic

Say what you want about Kyle and his lack of balance, this is the 3rd straight week that we've seen receivers run open and not get the ball. Well from i'm seeing from the replays, they are showing guys like Hank and Gaffney overtly frustrated after not getting the ball. The Oline hasn't been perfect , but has provided Beck with sufficient protection for a good portion of the game to make plays. The common denominator, IMO is Beck is NOT making the right reads and is playing scared in the pocket. SMH

Agree Agree Agree Kyles not throwing the football. Not a fan of Grossman at all but at least he was confident and decisive. Beck looks like he is over his head. HIs reads are horrible he locks in and thats it. Doesnt see guys running wide open and his throws havent even given the reciever a chance to run after the catch.

It's a bit of all of the above. Badly timed drops or fumbles. Bad quarterbacking. Inconsistant lineplay. It ain't one thing. One thing is fixable... but when it's everything... what can you do. This season... not much.

This. I don't care if Beck or Rex starts from here on out, neither are good.

The good thing about Beck starting is we knew Grossman wasn't an NFL quality starter, but we didn't know about Beck. Now we know that Beck sucks ass as well, and that we in fact don't have an NFL quality starter. We also know that the FO is seriously at fault both for not having any backups on the Oline, but more importantly, for not getting an NFL quality starter on the team.

On commentary, Moose just said that Shanahan said "I need 2 immediate impact players in free agency"....

That must have been said in interview pre-game, right ?

I know that its obvious, to say the least, but I was very suprised to hear that comment said during commentary.

Interesting.

Say what you want about Kyle and his lack of balance, this is the 3rd straight week that we've seen receivers run open and not get the ball. Well from i'm seeing from the replays, they are showing guys like Hank and Gaffney overtly frustrated after not getting the ball. The Oline hasn't been perfect , but has provided Beck with sufficient protection for a good portion of the game to make plays. The common denominator, IMO is Beck is NOT making the right reads and is playing scared in the pocket. SMH

We have two terrible QBs, that's been the problem all season long. Let's just hope we keep improving our draft position for the rest of the year.

There is no talent on offense, but the coordinators call idiotic short passes and plays which don't send the ball downfield. At least try.

Example, 1st and 25, 2 damn screens. In that position you THROW 10 yards or more on the first play. I'm not saying you get all that yardage back, but a screen for a few is NOT the way to go, especially when it was followed by ANOTHER screen, leaving it as 3rd and a MILE.

It wouldn't hurt if we canned Mike Monday. I'm serious, we regressed from last year. This has got to stop. We don't just need a new QB because offensive line is horrible, WR aren't consistent. I saw a mix of everything that is wrong with our offense. Some of our players has the worst bad ****y ass attitudes I have ever seen and it clearly showed this season.

No line, Rb, qb or much else... Shanny has built quite a team!

This team is the worst offensively I have seen in years.

I agree. Been a fan for 18 seasons, for me this is the worst I have ever seen our offense.

The Dolphins MURDERED the Chiefs.

They may not be as bad as we thought.

Maybe good enough to go 4-12 or 5-11?

I believe that Peyton will play this year. If he does the Colts could finish 3-13, and a healthy Peyton = no Andrew Luck . At best, we'll have the inside track for a trade (which may well be forced by the Luck camp, IF Peyton gets over the neck thing he could play another 5 years because he never really gets hit)

Cards are good enough to win 4 more games imo especially in that division. They've played ONE division game. Granted, the Niners are actually good, but they can definitely go 3-2 in the division.

Broncos are the wild-card - Tebow is just as bad as Beck and imo their team is a tad worse. But again, weak division. They might beat the Raiders today, and they play the Chiefs who just got destroyed by the Dolphins.

If we ARE in Suck for Luck mode, then it's not hopeless yet by any means.

Imo, if we lose out and go 3-13, he's ours. The question is, is that "okay"?

The good thing about Beck starting is we knew Grossman wasn't an NFL quality starter, but we didn't know about Beck.

I don't understand this at all. The guy is a 30 year old journeyman QB that was 0-4 as a starter (now 0-7) and couldn't stick as a backup anywhere. Why he was thought of as a possible starter ever by anyone within this organization is evidence of incompetence.

Archived