Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

Carol was very efficient with her full automatic sleeve rifle...

Considering the sleeve size and the fact that no barrel was peaking out, it would have needed to be an auto pistol right?  If so, Carol has amazing control over something like an full auto glock if she hit 4 targets with one clip.

But we're talking about Carol here, she's a ninja. 

The dude was following Carol not Rick/Morgan.

It's his blood that they were tracking. I figured eventually they would catch up with him. Morgan probably will thinking its Carol and be ambushed only to have Carol save him and they can talk about how much they hate killing

I'm pretty sure the guy came out of the bushes and followed after Morgan and Rick, unless they did one of those time jumps.

Sequentially, that scene of the surviving Savior heading into the field was after Rick and Morgan arrived at the scene.

Negans group raids the camp, killing the warm bodies and useless cast members (Tara, Aaron, Aarons lover who mysteriously hasn't been seen at all this season, Dr Dre, and Gabriel)

Oh yeah, I forgot about Aaron.  There was potential with his character, I thought.  He was like the only Alexandrian who could actually track and handle himself outside the walls.  But, he's been mia lately...

Wonder if Jesus makes an appearance in the final ep too.

I was hoping Jesus would become a bigger part of the cast.  He's a thinker like Carol, shows you what you want to see until it's time to take your stuff or your life.  I want to see some sneaking infiltration style missions and all the lovely tension they bring. 

this info is already out there for public knowledge, but just in case:

So weeks ago, when I found out that Norman Reedus was going to be on another tv show, I knew for certain he was a goner as he'd be somewhere else with another channel.

But I just learned yesterday that this new show will also be on AMC, some sort of motorcycle show (go figure). So he's still part of the AMC team, so he could survive the finale as he'd still be able to film TWD opposite his bike show.

If Daryl lives, we're thankful.

Yeah I read that scene incorrectly. I thought the guy walked off and then Rick and Morgan were following his trail. I didn't see he part where he came out of the trees and picked up Carol's rosary.

I was hoping Jesus would become a bigger part of the cast. He's a thinker like Carol, shows you what you want to see until it's time to take your stuff or your life. I want to see some sneaking infiltration style missions and all the lovely tension they bring.

He's a thinker but he's also Jason Bourne in hand to hand combat and has some "because he's the GD Batman" moments as well. He better be around for awhile with a larger role

Does anyone know the time frame from season one to this season? Like has a year gone by? Months?

It really depends on how old Judith actually is.  The show basically starts around the time of her conception, so it's been running for her age + 9 months or so.

That Jason Bourne comment reminded me of something, they haven't run into a special forces team. They have to be out there somewhere surrounded by military hardware and working on getting the helicopter ready for another supply run. They should have one doing some crazy things in the future that freaks everyone out. Like while Rick is out looking for bandages and soda one of the bushes by the road stands up and asks him if he found any beer. When Rick freaks out a few piles of leaves behind him make angry noises.

Have things like that occur randomly, maybe spot a black helicopter every now and then.

And what's with the hatred for those spears? You'd think Morgan would appreciate one and they are better for killing zombie than knives. Rick and Morgan found two and discarded the as junk in the last episode.

SIde note, I'm all for Morgan being a badass with a bo staff, but the idea that a stiff knock on the forehead causes enough immediate brain trauma to kill a walker outright is a little silly.

He stabs through their jello skulls with the end of his blunt stick sometimes.

That Jason Bourne comment reminded me of something, they haven't run into a special forces team. They have to be out there somewhere surrounded by military hardware and working on getting the helicopter ready for another supply run. They should have one doing some crazy things in the future that freaks everyone out. Like while Rick is out looking for bandages and soda one of the bushes by the road stands up and asks him if he found any beer. When Rick freaks out a few piles of leaves behind him make angry noises.

Have things like that occur randomly, maybe spot a black helicopter every now and then.

I agree, and you would think being this close to DC their would be an increased presence of something like that.

Maybe that's being saved for future seasons.

Honestly, just driving around throughout my daily life, I see so many locations and places that would be effective in these type of situations. The group really hasnt stumbled across a Walmart yet that wasn't completed raided of all food and everything useful?

They should look to get into a more urban area. Sure there is likely to be more walkers but a lot of them are probably herds that have wandered off somewhere. Get into a high rise building and barricade/reinforce the bottom levels. You have control that way and you are closer to major food sources, pharmacies etc

Being so rural they will have to keep going further and further out to find what little food and supplies they can, making them vulnerable. I guess the idea is to grow your own food and live off the land, just seems hard to maintain. Just no virus pigs please. My wife can't handle another pig family slaughtering. Rick went into unforgivable sin mode with that one.

And what's with the hatred for those spears? You'd think Morgan would appreciate one and they are better for killing zombie than knives. Rick and Morgan found two and discarded the as junk in the last episode. .

I didn't get that either. As if a weapon where you can easily stab walkers from 4+ feet away wouldn't be useful.

As much as I have enjoyed TWD, I feel it approaching SOA territory for me when it was just rinse and repeat every season. Yeah, another villain followed by more people doing dumb things. For the first time I fast forwarded through a lot of the episode last night.

And what's with the hatred for those spears? You'd think Morgan would appreciate one and they are better for killing zombie than knives. Rick and Morgan found two and discarded the as junk in the last episode.

Yeah I know.  I think that's fine.  I think the times that he knocks the walker prone and then delivers some kind of killing blow (the implication being that the skull is crushed) make total sense.  It's the ones like the fresh Savior walker by the car wreck this week that make me roll my eyes.

But again, this is a cable TV show that I watch for entertainment an hour a week.  I'm not losing sleep over it.

Stick?.....Morgans a Bo man ;) , ya can't be all David Carridine with a spear 

Now Bo in Walking Tall carried a Bo stick I suppose 

Rick has his teeth

Archived