Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

The only person that would make me stop watching if they die is Rick. The show wouldn't be the same if Daryl dies but it would move on if they still had Rick. It's his story so once he goes, I'm out

Church.  Rick IS The Walking Dead.  If he dies, the show dies.  Just my opinion, anyway.

Gabriel can die.  My boy Momma wants to keep him around, folks think he's cool now.  Nah man, **** that.  Soon as **** hits the fan, he'll close and lock the door on Alexandrians and it'll be his church scenario all over again.  Everybody in our group has ice water in their veins, bunch of cold mother ****ers.  But not Gabriel, he's got a sugar free pudding cup where his heart should be.  I don't trust him, give two damns if he made it to the Church with my girl Judith.

The deaths of any main characters from this point on have to be caused by another human group. Walkers just aren't a threat to the experience level of 95% of Rick's group anymore, especially with Glenn straight trolling the threat of walkers every 2-3 episodes. Unless it's a situation like Andrea where they are setup by a human to be killed by a walker.

I thought Rick was going to die at the end of Season 4. But he can't.

Any OG death would be pretty impactful. Carol or Maggie dying would be awful.

You mean in the moment, like you thought Joe's group was going to kill him or just the way the series was headed?

The deaths of any main characters from this point on have to be caused by another human group. Walkers just aren't a threat to the experience level of 95% of Rick's group anymore, especially with Glenn straight trolling the threat of walkers every 2-3 episodes. Unless it's a situation like Andrea where they are setup by a human to be killed by a walker.

You mean in the moment, like you thought Joe's group was going to kill him or just the way the series was headed?

Both. Just got the feeling he was mentally and physically broken beyond repair and the show was setting up for an epic farewell.

Then he ate Claimer Joe's neck...

My man rick got him some chocolate!

So what actually happened to Jesus? I couldn't tell as it was happening live.

After they left him tied up he somehow teleported to the top of the truck, and they had it out for a second time, resulting in the truck being lost in the lake, and the door hitting Jesus square in the dome

Archived