Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

Any word from the insiders or anything about the black dude and his son from season 1 episode 1 coming back???

I feel like we've seen the last of them... :(

I will say if the show last to probably about season 5 you could get your hopes up. Maybe the 4th. Not sure on the timeline the writers are using.

do they really give away spoilers on "talking dead" about what is going to happen the rest of the season?

i'm definitely not going to watch it if thats the case

They don't give away spoilers on Talking Dead. In fact the actors, writers and guests on the show say very little about what is going to be happening the rest of the season.

At least from the episodes I saw.

They can not kill Shane yet, he is way too entertaining to watch bieng an ahole lol.. I would say this season is about to get heated up starting this Sunday and for all the fans that want to see Zombies die in masses, I think you will get what you are asking for this Sunday :-) Also ottis's demise will also be interesting to see how its revealed to the group and what the old man is going to do about it.

where are the spoilers coming from then?

You can find them on various message boards dedicated to the show if you look hard enough.

As long as the topic's been raised, be careful that mods who like various shows don't ban your roody-poo ass if you give up spoilers in a thread like this. :D

Isn't that why they invented ninja text LOL? It's not my fault if people don't have self control. :evil:

Seriously though, I won't post any more spoilers if it's frowned upon. Just thought some people might be interested in them. I don't think it ruins the show, at least for me anyway. Like someone else said, it makes me more excited to see it play out (if it in fact does).

Nah,bro, you're good, the nimja text IS what's most appreciated if you're gonna discuss stuff that the person who only watches the show week to week wouldn't know beforehand. ;)

It's the clods who just drop **** (used to be more in the past) without any warning that invite wrath. :evilg:

And even putting a "warning: spoiler" alert needs to be done well before you spill the beans so your eyes don't scan what's just ahead before you can stop them---even if it's a little lower in the post (unless you're doing ninja text right after your warning--that's ok and ninja is the preffered way--or PMs if it's more a one-on-one deal).

Man, all this "etiquette." :pfft:

More potential spoilers for the rest of this season if you are interested (NINJA):

1) Rick kills Shane. Shane comes back as a zombie and Carl kills Zombie Shane.

2) Dale dies.

3) Michonne will make an appearance before season's end.

It's going to be .... SPOILER INVISOTEXT -----> It's going to be 1, though I'm not sure if it'll be Rick that kills Shane (living) or Carl, since it's Carl in the comics. To throw a little fuel on that fire it was reported today that Jon Bernthal (actor who plays Shane) is now negotiating to take on a lead role in Frank Darabont’s new series "L.A. Noir". He's going to be killed off by the end of this season. Obviously this isn't 100% confirmed fact that he's gone, since the shooting time frame isn't known but it's been reported by a few outlets.

Anybody else laugh out loud when Laurie wrecked the car not paying attention? I'm not sure how the lady ever drove safely like that. It's not like the zombie jumped out from nowhere lol

Or hoping she got eaten afterwards? I can't be the only one.

Yeah, poor zombie just strolling down the middle of the road at a snail's pace. She's an annoying character for sure...kind of like the majority of their group of survivors.

It's going to be .... SPOILER INVISOTEXT -----> It's going to be 1, though I'm not sure if it'll be Rick that kills Shane (living) or Carl, since it's Carl in the comics. To throw a little fuel on that fire it was reported today that Jon Bernthal (actor who plays Shane) is now negotiating to take on a lead role in Frank Darabont’s new series "L.A. Noir". He's going to be killed off by the end of this season. Obviously this isn't 100% confirmed fact that he's gone, since the shooting time frame isn't known but it's been reported by a few outlets.

NINJA Think he will do it to prevent Shane from raping his mom?

NINJA Think he will do it to prevent Shane from raping his mom?
NINJA REPLY -> In the comic he does it because he thinks Shane is about to try and kill his father, which seems a really likely option the way things are heading on the show.

NINJA: From what I read it sounds like there may have been some qualms about having a child kill someone on the TV series (i.e. Carl killing human Shane). I think having Shane come back in zombie form for Carl to kill is a way of appeasing the comic fans.

Casting News - (Copy/Paste from AICN but invised for those who don't want to know) -- NINJA --> One-handed Merle Dixon (Michael Rooker) will not morph into The Governor. Britisher David Morrissey (“State of Play”) will play “The Governor” in the 16-episode third season of “The Walking Dead,” AMC has confirmed. The Governor, who rules the Woodbury survivors, will presumably serve as lawman Rick’s chief adversary once Shane Walsh gets eaten.

Casting News - (Copy/Paste from AICN but invised for those who don't want to know) -- NINJA --> One-handed Merle Dixon (Michael Rooker) will not morph into The Governor. Britisher David Morrissey (“State of Play”) will play “The Governor” in the 16-episode third season of “The Walking Dead,” AMC has confirmed. The Governor, who rules the Woodbury survivors, will presumably serve as lawman Rick’s chief adversary once Shane Walsh gets eaten.

Will be interesting to see how close they keep that to the comic.

C'mon, Rick, you can't use your brain like that.

---------- Post added February-26th-2012 at 09:25 PM ----------

I take that back, Rick.

---------- Post added February-26th-2012 at 09:34 PM ----------

I take back that take back.

---------- Post added February-26th-2012 at 09:36 PM ----------

Laundry catfight! :doh:

Archived