Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who is the most overlooked player on the Redskins so far this season?

Darrell Young seemed to bring a lot to the running game before his injury. I'm excited to watch him continue to develop as our full time FB.

great call .. i thnk he was missed. if you look back at cooley, he wiffs a lot on blocks out of the FB position. big difference.

I'd have to say Rocky, even though several others have already noticed how well he's been playing so far.

I'll be the first to admit, I was pretty down on him and wasn't sure if he had a place in the 3-4, but he looks much more comfortable and familiar with the scheme than I thought he would this season.

I'd vote Monty. Our O'Line has been much better this year and a lot of that is becuase Monty is a big upgrade over Rabach. It makes the guards much better when they dont have to worry about helping the centre inside and the tackles are then also better when the guards can look outside rather than inside. Monty's play has a big knock on right across the line.

I'm thinking Adam Carriker...with the attention given to Coffield, Bowen, Orakpo, Fletcher and Kerrigan--not to mention talking about how well Jenkins was playing before being injured--Carriker is almost an afterthought. But he has 3 sacks in 4 games...not too shabby. Might not be the best D-Lineman we could have out there but he's doing his part.

Archived