Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eagles Week....a little message for Michael Vick

#98QBKiller

How about they just win.....play mistake free football and take care of business? No taunting? No pre-game jawing off.

I imagine if the Skins lose, the OP is going to look very stupid.

I completely agree. LaRon was part of the duo that got burned on the very first play of last year's Monday Night Massacre...

During the half time show last night Rodney Harrison said the Eagles still have a chance and can win the division. So it is just not the fans who are talking smack it is the media as well. :doh:

Well I don't want to be the habitual pessimist...but there are a lot of games left, the Eagles still do have a chance to win the division. If we beat them Sunday, though, that might put the nail in their coffin.

Nothing wrong with unleashing the beast!

While I always take pleasure in seeing LL knock someone out; I'd rather have Laron playing "safety" on Sunday. No need to have Jackson and Maclin getting behind the secondary on Sunday.

Fortunately, we have OJ back there playing center field this time around.

During the half time show last night Rodney Harrison said the Eagles still have a chance and can win the division. So it is just not the fans who are talking smack it is the media as well. :doh:

I heard that also. Many of them really believe that the Eagles are so talented they are going to be able to overcome just about any hole they work themselves into.

The Redskins just need to take care of business on Sunday, and give them another reason to make excuses for the Eagles.

Well I don't want to be the habitual pessimist...but there are a lot of games left, the Eagles still do have a chance to win the division. If we beat them Sunday, though, that might put the nail in their coffin.

Fortunately, we have OJ back there playing center field this time around.

EGG.jpg

If I were Mike Shanahan, I'd start the week with the team watching last year's Monday Night Debacle in its entirety. We need to get off to a quick start and then tee off on Vick and McCoy (McCoy is the real weapon on that team).

I agree with you 100% on that! They need to have a refresher as to what the Eagles did to them last year in their own home. 'Skins, take of business guys!

99d8d01f.jpg

I posted what I'm saying here in another thread...ESPN.com Washington's injury report says and I quote " No injuries"...LMAO

---------- Post added October-10th-2011 at 01:04 PM ----------

I want Landry to look at this photo every night before he goes to bed!

4567_91423.jpg

I want him to also...cause this is the only memory he's gonna have...last year is just what it is...last year...New year...New D....HTTR!!

---------- Post added October-10th-2011 at 01:06 PM ----------

How about they just win.....play mistake free football and take care of business? No taunting? No pre-game jawing off.

I imagine if the Skins lose, the OP is going to look very stupid.

AMEN...please D-Hall...be silent this week..I don't want no one getting pumped up cause of a big mouth...talk smack on the field and after the win...HTTR!!

I was at the game last year too. My blood was boiling leaving in the cold rain after watching that BS. I hope the Skins just go handle business, no trash talking until after they beat em. Know its not likely at all but I friggin just want to embarrass them and really put a whippin on em and send em to 1-5 with a HUGE Burgundy and Gold Boot in their ass!

Check eagles message boards... eagles fans really are the worst dude. There still talking **** aboutt the skins even though we have nothing to do with how sad they have been playing.

I gotta disagree with you. They are expecting to give up 200 yards rushing against us. Their fans sound like us the last 10 years.

Archived