Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eagles Week....a little message for Michael Vick

#98QBKiller

laron landry needs to hit the gym.

LOL, he is going to rip someones head off next sun, and i hope its Desean jackson

Landry definitely needs to get at Jackson b/c he embarrassed him last year. At the beginning of one of the games last year, Landry went to give Jackson dap, and Jackson went off on him starting a big commotion. Then like the first play he burns Landry and turns around taunting him while he goes to the end zone. Maaaaaan! That was like ultimate disrespect.

Here's a message:

You're no longer the local kid. **** you and everything you stand for, you little prick. Regardless of your dog killing antics, you are no longer the DMV's pride and joy. You're just another ******* who doesn't rep your hood. **** you and I wish you nothing but pure failure and heartbreak for the rest of your godforsaken life. I only hope that you're career ends in extreme pain, misery, and embarassment. Perhaps an injury involving a busted hymen and a bleeding anus? Reglardless, it wouldn't do your backstabbing ass justice.

Here's to the fall of Michael Vick, and everyone he associates with :cheers:

];8609597']Here's a message:

You're no longer the local kid. **** you and everything you stand for' date=' you little prick. Regardless of your dog killing antics, you are no longer the DMV's pride and joy. You're just another ******* who doesn't rep your hood. **** you and I wish you nothing but pure failure and heartbreak for the rest of your godforsaken life. I only hope that you're career ends in extreme pain, misery, and embarassment. Perhaps an injury involving a busted hymen and a bleeding anus? Reglardless, it wouldn't do your backstabbing ass justice.

Here's to the fall of Michael Vick, and everyone he associates with :cheers:[/quote']

tell us whats really on yer mind...

really though.... i couldnt have said it better..... well put!

];8609597']Here's a message:

You're no longer the local kid. **** you and everything you stand for' date=' you little prick. Regardless of your dog killing antics, you are no longer the DMV's pride and joy. You're just another ******* who doesn't rep your hood. **** you and I wish you nothing but pure failure and heartbreak for the rest of your godforsaken life. I only hope that you're career ends in extreme pain, misery, and embarassment. Perhaps an injury involving a busted hymen and a bleeding anus? Reglardless, it wouldn't do your backstabbing ass justice.

Here's to the fall of Michael Vick, and everyone he associates with :cheers:[/quote']

I just sent you your Vick jersey. Make sure you take care of it.

:silly:

Archived