Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Caps '11-'12 Thread [Dennis Wideman to Calgary for a 5th etc.]

Sticksboi05

Sorry guys, someone is pulling my leg. Got a message from "Washington caps alert" stating we signed semin. Upon further review, this is a message from my wife's number, she must've been planning this for awhile as she knows I don't like semin. Revenge for this injustice will be swift.

I didn't see the elimination in the 2nd round on the schedule, did I miss it?

We're missing the playoffs this year. Ovechkin's gonna be suspended for the year for skating near a guy who loses his balance and goes face-first into the boards suffering a concussion and fractured vertebrae. Backstrom's gonna have migraines that keep him out most of the year. Semin will re-sign, but will suffer a concussion when he trips someone on the back-check and their enforcer comes in and beats his face in before he can use his patented Bongo technique. Kuznetsov will decide to come to America, but the INS will deport him. Holtby's superstitions will get the best of him leaving him in a catatonic state. Green will pull his groin. Schultz will break his ankle trying to skate backwards. Erskine will be a healthy scratch all season. Perreault will have another visor break into his face again, this time piercing an eye instead of his nose; he will score on the play, but be done for his career. Brooks Laich will get abducted while helping someone change their tire alongside the road.

We're missing the playoffs this year. Ovechkin's gonna be suspended for the year for skating near a guy who loses his balance and goes face-first into the boards suffering a concussion and fractured vertebrae. Backstrom's gonna have migraines that keep him out most of the year. Semin will re-sign, but will suffer a concussion when he trips someone on the back-check and their enforcer comes in and beats his face in before he can use his patented Bongo technique. Kuznetsov will decide to come to America, but the INS will deport him. Holtby's superstitions will get the best of him leaving him in a catatonic state. Green will pull his groin. Schultz will break his ankle trying to skate backwards. Erskine will be a healthy scratch all season. Perreault will have another visor break into his face again, this time piercing an eye instead of his nose; he will score on the play, but be done for his career. Brooks Laich will get abducted while helping someone change their tire alongside the road.

I thought you were gonna say Laich gets abducted by aliens cuz I could see that.

They're completely different players, so I wouldn't say that. Forsberg is supposed to be the best power-forward in the draft (which I think is a role we need filled)

Then I want him.

(I have no idea what I'm talking about, so I'll trust you :) )

---------- Post added June-22nd-2012 at 08:44 PM ----------

Also, this guy Grigorenko is a center.

Would us trading for Ribeiro make us more likely to take Forsberg?

Archived