Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

imagine this in the radio booth

Mocountyskins

scrap all of the scrubs they all have to go. Sam has lost his mind and its very obvious that he has alzheimers, or atleast the early stages. Larry is average tops on a good day. and Sonny is alright but he is starting to lose it.

so take those people out and put in

Riggo

Smoot

Dex

now this is just a make believe thread its obvious that it would never happen. First because Riggs isnt scared to talk the truth so they wouldent put him on the air. same with Dex and smoot has a contract with comcast i believe so it obvious wont happen.

but just imagine what the booth would be like with those 3 guys in it

inb4 that wont happen

Riggo would never work for Danny.... never.

Dexter? Are you kidding me? He's my favorite player ever, but the few brain cells that he didn't smoke stupid aren't doing so well.

Smoot, I've got mixed opinions on, but it would definately be entertaining,,,,

But, that's three color guys.... who calls the play by play?

I wouldn't mind having Doc Walker and Charles Man up there, or Joey T and Charles Mann.... even though Joey T get's annoying.

HAIL!

Man that would certainly be entertaining. :ols:

Just throw in this guy and we're set:

13. Please refrain from posting explicit material in posts.

This includes but is not limited to obscene or sexually explicit or implicit content in any media form, whether text, pictures, gifs, audio clips, or videos. Use discretion, and err on the side of caution in instances where material you are considering posting might be considered “over the line.” A significant quantity of our traffic visits occur during work hours, are made in public environments, and are made by individuals less than 18 years of age. This is a board open to all, including entire families of all ages of Redskins fans, and it is the official board of The Washington Redskins. Show pride and respect for that fact and give thought to what you post on ES. If you are in doubt about something you're about to post, simply don't post it.

Members quoting posts that include such violations (or other rule violations) without editing the violation out of the quote are simply creating another violation of this Rule and may be penalized accordingly.

Id like to see Ross Tucker calling games. Anyone who listens to sirius knows how high his football iq is

Get a broadcast professional for the play by play (someone young) and let them develop chemistry and excellence for the next 40 years. Oh, and put jon jansen on the sidelines

Id like to see Ross Tucker calling games. Anyone who listens to sirius knows how high his football iq is

Get a broadcast professional for the play by play (someone young) and let them develop chemistry and excellence for the next 40 years. Oh, and put jon jansen on the sidelines

+1... i remember when he was on our team breifly too. He has a good podcast on the espn radio app I enjoy

I've always thought Mike Patrick did a great job opposite Joe T. I also think Doc Walker has gotten better and better over the years since I first heard him do ACC games. I'd love to hear Doc and Smoot together with a good straight-up play by play guy like Patrick. They need to do something...

I like Sam, but he needs to hang it up. Sam is out of sync as to what is going on sometimes. Larry doesn't have time to call some plays because Sonny is explaining the previous play to Sam because Sam didn't understand...then suddenly Doc screams touchdown! And your wondering what the hell just happened. Having 4 people doing the radio get's confusing sometimes. But it's still fun to listen to.

Another Ross Tucker fan in the house. He really does a nice job on Sirius NFL Radio. I could see him doing a solid job in the booth.

Archived