Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Eagles play the stupidest brand of football I have ever witnessed

Westbrook36

The best way to describe the Eagles is stupid. The players do stupid things. The coaches take stupid approaches to coaching the game. They are undisciplined, have been smelling their own poop, thinking they are better than they really are.

They give up on defense; it is almost as if they have the attitude that if you are kind of driving on us a little bit, we should give you a TD because our offense is going to come right back and score a TD.

Terrible in short yardage. 1st and goal from the 1 for the 3rd straight week without a TD.

Vick hasn't been bad, although he plays a stupid brand of football too. The OL hasn't been bad, but they get penalties at the most inopportune time. The defense is overrated. dock, you were 100 percent right. Crow is served. Castillo has no business being a defensive coordinator in the NFL. Secondary is supposed to be the strength yet can never get a big stop on 3rd or 4th down. Porous run defense; yet the FO will neglect LB for another year. It is funny how they become enamored with these 5th, 6th, 7th round draft picks. It's almost as if they ever have a good week or look servicable, they are a steal. They never do what the rest of the NFL does and value the LB position and draft a can't miss prospect or sign one in FA.

8-8. They will probably rip off a few wins in a row to suck everyone back in before imploding again. Terrible.

Your preaching to the choir here - Redskins fan have all seen this movie many times. Big name big money secondary, high priced skill position players (although yours are actually producing which is a bit of a twist), no investment in the OLine, poor linebacking, bizarre coaching etc etc. Yep we know what your going through.

The best way to describe the Eagles is stupid. The players do stupid things. The coaches take stupid approaches to coaching the game. They are undisciplined, have been smelling their own poop, thinking they are better than they really are.

They give up on defense; it is almost as if they have the attitude that if you are kind of driving on us a little bit, we should give you a TD because our offense is going to come right back and score a TD.

Terrible in short yardage. 1st and goal from the 1 for the 3rd straight week without a TD.

Vick hasn't been bad, although he plays a stupid brand of football too. The OL hasn't been bad, but they get penalties at the most inopportune time. The defense is overrated. dock, you were 100 percent right. Crow is served. Castillo has no business being a defensive coordinator in the NFL. Secondary is supposed to be the strength yet can never get a big stop on 3rd or 4th down. Porous run defense; yet the FO will neglect LB for another year. It is funny how they become enamored with these 5th, 6th, 7th round draft picks. It's almost as if they ever have a good week or look servicable, they are a steal. They never do what the rest of the NFL does and value the LB position and draft a can't miss prospect or sign one in FA.

8-8. They will probably rip off a few wins in a row to suck everyone back in before imploding again. Terrible.

Take this thread. Replace the word Eagles with Cowboys...and you have....another crappy-ass thread.

**** Romo sits to pee.

tr1, speaking truthfully about your team shouldn't equate giving up. I guess I should just come in here and say how awesome they are and ignore the clear facts that they are currently not a good football team.

That's generally your m.o, isn't it? I mean, no one here would be real surprised if the eagles somehow manage to crush buffalo next week that you'd be back with your usual comments and false bravado claiming that this thread was a mistake of one kind or the other.

Take this thread. Replace the word Eagles with Cowboys...and you have....another crappy-ass thread.

**** Romo sits to pee.

:slap: Take that BACK! :nono:

Tony Romo sits to pee is a God amongst men, almost Saint like in the sterling missionary work he's doing at the Cowboys for the rest of the Nation.

May Tony Romo sits to pee reign supreme in Dallas for the next 10 years. And may medical science find a way to keep Jerruh alive and kicking for EVER!

Hail.

You know everybody here feels your pain. From 1999 until recently. :cheers:

---------- Post added October-3rd-2011 at 07:52 AM ----------

:slap: Take that BACK! :nono:

Tony Romo sits to pee is a God amongst men, almost Saint like in the sterling missionary work he's doing at the Cowboys for the rest of the Nation.

May Tony Romo sits to pee reign supreme in Dallas for the next 10 years. And may medical science find a way to keep Jerruh alive and kicking for EVER!

Hail.

Amen. The man played with hurt ribs, that turned into a rib bone sticking through his lungs during the week, to lord knows how much he was hurting in the Skins game. Probably had a rib poking out his jersey, if you listen to Cowpuke Nation aka ESPN. Dallass should be so lucky to have Tony **** as their QB the next 10 years*.

(*If only the other teams would stop fooling the Cowpuke center into hiking the ball before their savior is ready for it. :silly: )

Vick's mobility threat makes the OL look better than it is...amazing because I saw it as a strength going into the season. Castillo needs to jump to assist them and forget about his failure at DC.

I still say with all the off season moves the Eagles big mistake was not signing Stewart Bradley not only for his play but he was becoming a leader.

I agree that the defense appears to be giving up knowing their offense can pick them up. They don't seem to play with urgency....guess Castillo is the one that must get the blame.

Vick's mobility threat makes the OL look better than it is...amazing because I saw it as a strength going into the season. Castillo needs to jump to assist them and forget about his failure at DC.

I still say with all the off season moves the Eagles big mistake was not signing Stewart Bradley not only for his play but he was becoming a leader.

I agree that the defense appears to be giving up knowing their offense can pick them up. They don't seem to play with urgency....guess Castillo is the one that must get the blame.

Whoever put him in charge of the defense, knowing full well he had no business in that position, must get the blame. That decision reminds me so much of the Jim Zorn decision we made to waste two seasons.

Can't really respond, because I didn't watch this game yet, but I feel your pain about reality not meeting expectations. Eagles have taken the ball for the offseason champs and are running with it. But that's all on Roseman, how could he think Castillo and Mudd were going to be seamless? It's fantasy football.

So the Eagles have caught up with their fanbase when it comes to stupidity? What took so long?

I'm loving it. Asmomugha is looking like a chump out there so far. They must be soft in the AFC West because I've seen arm tackle attempts on his part on several occasions. Obviously, if you put a physical receiver on him they will make him their *****.

Asmomugha is looking like a chump out there so far.

Only because he's being used incorrectly. What is the book on Asomughga? Use him in press coverage. Castillo isn't. SO a lot of times he's expecting safety help, and is isn't there. Now Assante? He's just playing bad, selfish football.

Only because he's being used incorrectly. What is the book on Asomughga? Use him in press coverage. Castillo isn't. SO a lot of times he's expecting safety help, and is isn't there. Now Assante? He's just playing bad, selfish football.

I don't care if their using him incorrectly. Doesn't excuse his piss poor tackling.

I don't care if their using him incorrectly. Doesn't excuse his piss poor tackling.

You are not making sense. Of all the players on the defensive side of the ball, Nmandi is not the guy to be singling out. Again, I didn't see this game yet, but last week, Cruz didn't beat him. One play it was supposed to be Page that gave help, the other it was Coleman.

Nmandi is still solid. If you use him. Putting him zone the way Castillo is doing is flat out stupid. It's like buying an indy car and taking it on a dirt road. Put him in press coverage. Making him stay 7-10 yds off the ball is dumb. Expecting the average safeties to help him is even dumber.

Archived