Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FOX: U.S. Born Terror Boss Anwar Al-Awlaki Killed

SkinsGuy

1. I have no problem with the administration/cia to wiretap anyone they think is talking to known terrorists in or out of the country. As long as that FISA board of Judges get to review the case within 72hours.. I'm sure President Obama wouldn't suspend that as Bush might have on occasion.

2. I have no problem with American citizens being reaper droned if they are training and inspiring others to kill American civilians overseas in known terrorist areas.

As John Thompson said: I sleep at night knowing not what the CIA does but appreciating it.

This is not the peacenik world we want yet, there are still some out there that deal in convert or die.

1. I have no problem with the administration/cia to wiretap anyone they think is talking to known terrorists in or out of the country. As long as that FISA board of Judges get to review the case within 72hours.. I'm sure President Obama wouldn't suspend that as Bush might have on occasion.

2. I have no problem with American citizens being reaper droned if they are training and inspiring others to kill American civilians overseas in known terrorist areas.

As John Thompson said: I sleep at night knowing not what the CIA does but appreciating it.

This is not the peacenik world we want yet, there are still some out there that deal in convert or die.

Well, let's just go ahead and kill those accused of crimes without a trial and save money and resources.

Ah, because you can't answer you throw lies about me. I was never, EVER a birther. I am not a truther. I do like Alex Jones though. That's okay, when all else fails throw mud to the wall and hope it sticks. It is expected from you.

I apologize. I must have been confusing you with some other guy on this message board named War Paint.

The one who said:

"If you want to believe that planes alone caused the Twin Towers ( which were designed to withstand an impact from a jet) to fall at pretty much the speed of gravity and into it's own footprint just like a controlled demolition, knock yourself out. I'm done being suckered by the New World Order."

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?326851-911-was-NOT-an-inside-job./page6

"If you want to believe that building with a massive steel core that was originally designed to withstand the impact of a jet, fell close to free fall speed because of a plane alone, knock yourself out."

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?326851-911-was-NOT-an-inside-job./page8

The one who claimed that Michelle Obama admitted that Barack was born in Kenya.

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?321540-msnbc-Army-to-court-martial-birther-officer/page6

I'm very sorry for confusing you with that guy.

Well, let's just go ahead and kill those accused of crimes without a trial and save money and resources.

You sound a bit sad if your trying say that stealing a car or posession is the same thing as being a professed terrorist during the war on terror.

I'm against the death penalty, but having spent 11 years in the Army and hearing Yemen let us in is a trial when it comes to the military.

There are 6 scared men drawing straws to see who has to take over.

I apologize. I must have been confusing you with some other guy on this message board named War Paint.

The one who said:

"If you want to believe that planes alone caused the Twin Towers ( which were designed to withstand an impact from a jet) to fall at pretty much the speed of gravity and into it's own footprint just like a controlled demolition, knock yourself out. I'm done being suckered by the New World Order."

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?326851-911-was-NOT-an-inside-job./page6

"If you want to believe that building with a massive steel core that was originally designed to withstand the impact of a jet, fell close to free fall speed because of a plane alone, knock yourself out."

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?326851-911-was-NOT-an-inside-job./page8

The one who claimed that Michelle Obama admitted that Barack was born in Kenya.

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?321540-msnbc-Army-to-court-martial-birther-officer/page6

I'm very sorry for confusing you with that guy.

lmao...dude, in regards to the birther post. Here is my quote.

Okay, I would first like to say that I have no stance on the Birther issue. I assume that Obama was born in Hawaii. However, I don't see why birthers are considered kooks. I've never seen any overwhelming evidence that shows Obama being a foreigner, but I haven't seen any overwhelming evidence that he was born in the states. To my knowledge, he's never provided access to his original birth certificate.

Here is a recent video of Michelle Obama a few weeks ago. She was addressing a crowd of homosexuals about AIDS. Listen at the 40-50 second mark. She says her and Barack got back from a trip to Africa, where they visited "Barack's home country of Kenya". Was it a freudian slip? Did she mean something else?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLDHDfPNBME

I'm not saying that this is proof Obama isn't a natural born citizen, but if you look at the topic without bias, you can see why some people are out there questioning his citizenship. It's stuff like this which fuels the fire.

As you can clearly see, I said I assumed he was born in Hawaii. I guess that makes me a birther.

Also, nice cherry picking my quotes in the 9/11 thread. I see you failed to have quoted my FIRST post on page 5 in that thread where I said....

I guess I'll play devil's advocate to mix up the conversation. If the government isn't smart enough, the muslim terrorists must be geniuses. After all they planned all of this in a cave in Afghanistan, sent their members across the ocean to get flight training in the States, later to hijack four planes at the same time, then with pin point execution, with the exception of one plane, hit their targets with pin point accuracy.

Did you see where I said "I'll play devil's advocate"? In case you don't know what devil's advocate is, I'll help you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil%27s_advocate

In common parlance, a devil's advocate is someone who, given a certain argument, takes a position he or she does not necessarily agree with, just for the sake of argument. In taking such position, the individual taking on the devil's advocate role seeks to engage others in an argumentative discussion process.

are you playing devils advocate in this topic also?

If you're talking to me, not at all.

That's generally how it goes when someone declares war on YOU. You either issue your own declaration and fight them, or you bow down to them. This wishy-washy, middle-of-the-road bull**** is what leaves us with all these legal questions.

HH, he was asking War Paint.

War Paint, anyone who read the 9/11 thread can tell you weren't playing Devil's Advocated. You can say you were, but carefully read your own comments in there.

So I wasn't playing Devil's Advocate when I said "I'll play Devil's Advocate to mix up the conversation" in my very first post of the thread? Now don't get me wrong, I don't buy everything the official story says. I do question some things. I do know that many will label one a truther even if one has doubts of the official story. I do think Building 7 is shady. I don't consider myself a truther, although some would call me or anyone who has any questions whatsoever a troofer.

Let's just declare a legitimate and legal war on terror and terrorists everywhere. Who could vote against that? Problem solved.

I see a couple problems with your plan:

a) Wars declared against common nouns aren't the same as wars declared against states. They never end because there is no-one to surrender.

B) Who gets to decide who's a terrorist and who's just a guy that's a vocal opponent of the United States? There are plenty of lesser crimes that may be considered incitement or agitation without being terrorism.

So I wasn't playing Devil's Advocate when I said "I'll play Devil's Advocate to mix up the conversation" in my very first post of the thread? Now don't get me wrong, I don't buy everything the official story says. I do question some things. I do know that many will label one a truther even if one has doubts of the official story. I do think Building 7 is shady. I don't consider myself a truther, although some would call me or anyone that who has any questions whatsoever.

I didn't read the entire thread again. I just did a search for comments that you made about the Twin Towers going down at free fall, because I remembered that was one of your arguments.

So, if you think that the buildings couldn't have fallen down the way they did just from the actions of the hijackers, AND you think that Building 7 story is "shady," that's not "devils advocate." That is being a truther.

The same with your nonsense about Obama's birth. Just saying "well I assume he was born in Hawaii but I am going to parrot and credit every single argument I can find suggesting the contrary..." well, that pretty much makes you a birther.

And there are plenty of other conspiracy theories out there that you have defended over the years. I don't know what else to tell you. :whoknows:

I didn't read the entire thread again. I just did a search for comments that you made about the Twin Towers going down at free fall, because I remembered that was one of your arguments.

So, if you think that the buildings couldn't have fallen down the way they did just from the actions of the hijackers, AND you think that Building 7 story is "shady," that's not "devils advocate." That is being a truther.

The same with your nonsense about Obama's birth. Just saying "well I assume he was born in Hawaii but I am going to parrot and credit every single argument I can find suggesting the contrary..." well, that pretty much makes you a birther.

And there are plenty of other conspiracy theories out there that you have defended over the years. I don't know what else to tell you. :whoknows:

Predicto, Building 7 wasn't even hit by a plane and it fell at free fall speed in it's own footprint. You can compare Building 7 to other buildings being knocked down by demolitions. The comparisons are identical. I find that odd. If that makes me a truther then so be it.

Also, I find it kind of funny how you jump on these conspiracies, yet you believe the man-made climate change BS, even when exposed e-mails revealed the scientists manipulated data. Pot meet kettle.

Also, back to the birther thing. I don't see how you can say I'm a birther when I said "I assume he was born in Hawaii." If I was a birther, I would say he was born in Kenya or something. You can have the opinion that I was too understanding of birthers or I wanted to cut them some slack, but you can't say I'm a birther, which is what you called me.

But there is hope for you. You believe there was a conspiracy with JFK

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?346534-What-conspiracy-theories-do-you-buy-into-even-a-little-bit/page3&highlight=conspiracies+buy

I hate most conspiracy theories more than almost anyone you have ever met, but I too question the JFK thing. Not the "magic bullet" nonsense - I am certain that Oswald was the only shooter and Oliver Stone should be ashamed of himself. But whether someone put Oswald up to it, be it the Soviets or the Mafia... that I'm not so sure about.

So Predicto, was it the Soviets or the Mafia? Have you figured it out yet?

Predicto, Building 7 wasn't even hit by a plane and it fell at free fall speed in it's own footprint. You can compare Building 7 to other buildings being knocked down by demolitions. The comparisons are identical. I find that odd. If that makes me a truther then so be it.

Yes, it makes you a truther (and your "facts" about Building 7 are silly and wrong, as I have explained to you before, in detail. Do we need to go there again?)

Also, I find it kind of funny how you jump on these conspiracies, yet you believe the man-made climate change BS, even when exposed e-mails revealed the scientists manipulated data. Pot meet kettle.

Again, your "facts" are just gumbo you have ladled out of the various nutty websites where you get your information. The "exposed emails" nonsense has been debunked on this message board several times.

But there is hope for you. You believe there was a conspiracy with JFK

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?346534-What-conspiracy-theories-do-you-buy-into-even-a-little-bit/page3&highlight=conspiracies+buy

So Predicto, was it the Soviets or the Mafia? Have you figured it out yet?

I don't know. I didn't say I affirmatively believed in a JFK conspiracy, I said it wouldn't surprise me if we learned that Oswald didn't act alone.

But since I don't have anymore information, I let it go unless more comes out. That's the difference between me and conspiracy theorists - when they don't have any more information, they make some up. And you usually believe them. :)

Yes, it makes you a truther (and your "facts" about Building 7 are silly and wrong, as I have explained to you before, in detail. Do we need to go there again?)

Again, your "facts" are just gumbo you have ladled out of the various nutty websites where you get your information. The "exposed emails" nonsense has been debunked on this message board several times.

I don't know. I didn't say I affirmatively believed in a JFK conspiracy, I said it wouldn't surprise me if we learned that Oswald didn't act alone.

But since I don't have anymore information, I let it go unless more comes out. That's the difference between me and conspiracy theorists - when they don't have any more information, they make some up. And you usually believe them. :)

Predicto, you said you question the JFK story. You've mocked people who "question" things, yet there you are "questioning" the official story of the JFK assassination. Are you a JFK troofer?

Also, nutty websites in regards to the global warming emails, like the Wall Street Journal, LA Times, The Telegraph UK, US News, The Washington Times...etc? Those nutty websites?

I see a couple problems with your plan:

a) Wars declared against common nouns aren't the same as wars declared against states. They never end because there is no-one to surrender.

I recall one poster making the comment that declaring war on terrorism is like declaring war on flanking maneuvers.

B) Who gets to decide who's a terrorist and who's just a guy that's a vocal opponent of the United States? There are plenty of lesser crimes that may be considered incitement or agitation without being terrorism.

ES Thread: What is Terrorism?

Observing that after a whole bunch of votes, we still don't have a clear definition of what is terrorism. And while it's not the #1 vote getter of "this is terrorism", #2 is still the only item on the list where the target is a military target in an active war zone.

I was always taught that there was a lot of mystery involved around who was really behind the killing.

---------- Post added September-30th-2011 at 08:54 PM ----------

back to the main story.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/aulaqi-killing-reignites-debate-on-limits-of-executive-power/2011/09/30/gIQAx1bUAL_story.html?hpid=z1

Secret U.S. memo sanctioned killing of Aulaqi

Secret? I thought we came out with an order to kill him over a year ago?

I seem to recall posting in a thread about it.

(I remember having worries about setting a precedent at the time.)

Archived