Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins - Cowboys Game Day Thread

ixcuincle

They are spending more time on Jesse Holley than Rex Grossman or the new Redskins defense, like mr. Relevant. But that's okay you know, we are not the most visible franchise in the world nor should the team strive to be that.

Which I get. Jesse Holley's past does make for a good story, but they said nothing positive about the Redskins in the small moment they have mentioned them. They are not even bothering to hide their bias.

Are the Cowboys playing another team tonight, or are they having an inter-squad scrimmage? I have not heard a peep about the 'Skins except the typical "Lets laugh at Grossman" fare at the very kickoff of the show.

Silence is Golden. I can't wait till we come out and we just light it up.

Are the Cowboys playing another team tonight, or are they having an inter-squad scrimmage? I have not heard a peep about the 'Skins except the typical "Lets laugh at Grossman" fare at the very kickoff of the show.

Am I the only one who doesn't understand the overkill hate on Grossman. I mean, just in comparing these 2 qb in this game, who has been to the Superbowl?

I was getting all jacked up for the game until I realized that there is no local simulcast of MNF. I don't get ESPN, and I can't leave the house. This will be the first Redskins/Cowboys game I've missed in 30 years. DAMNIT!

The Direct TV guide has ch. 20 showing the game.

I was getting all jacked up for the game until I realized that there is no local simulcast of MNF. I don't get ESPN, and I can't leave the house. This will be the first Redskins/Cowboys game I've missed in 30 years. DAMNIT!

if you're in the DC area you can watch it on WDCA in standard def. Channel 20 on directv. They're required to broadcast the game on a free 'over the air' channel. Just not required to do it in high def.

Am I the only one who doesn't understand the overkill hate on Grossman. I mean, just in comparing these 2 qb in this game, who has been to the Superbowl?

Please, Tony Romo sits to pee has won ESPN's offseason Super Bowl predictions for the last 6 years running. Grossman got lucky once, Romo sits to pee's predicted to win every year. Which carries more weight than ESPN's own predictions? Stats and actual performance? Please.

Actually, it'd by just fine with me if we won this game by pounding the ball.

(In fact, I'd prefer it that way. To me, that would be a statement.)

(I don't think that's gonna be likely. I suspect what we're gonna see on the ground is another game like the Giants. Where we run 35 carries of 2.5 yds each, and we don't gain much yardage, but we force them to respect the run, and it slows down the pass rush, and gets us man coverage.)

Archived