Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins - Cowboys Game Day Thread

ixcuincle

The defense was good, but it was against a very dysfunctional offense. They had no WRs, no OLine, a crippled QBs...how many missnaps? 3rd and long because of them.

The scary part about our defense...we couldn't get the stop when we needed to. This is just the theme of our team. I guess we need to lower our expectations a bit.

And I HATE D Hall. He is my most hated Redskin. All he does is talk and can't back it up. He sucks.

All I'm saying is the Skins defense did enough to win the game. Terrible offense. Terrible special teams.

Yeah, I will agree with you that the offense was unbelievably bad. And we had our weekly fg miss. Nothing on kickoffs. Overall, a bad loss...It brought me back down to earth lol

Good analysis. Some posters are putting this loss solely on DHall. Moronic.

Step away from key board. Seems like we never lost before. I wanted this game as much as everyone. Unless you have a inside say so on making decisions we all in the same boat. Take the loss, learn from it and come back to fight another day.

What you said... has just about no relevance to what I said.

Good analysis. Some posters are putting this loss solely on DHall. Moronic.

As much as I hate DHall...his coordinator didn't help him. How could you all out blitz on 3rd and 21, leaving single coverage? The Cowboys saw the same blitz for the 3rd straight play and picked it up. Of course Dez will win that matchup. It's just sad we couldn't beat a maligned Dallas team...I'm afraid of what's going to happen when they get all their players back next game.

As much as I hate DHall...his coordinator didn't help him. How could you all out blitz on 3rd and 21, leaving single coverage? The Cowboys saw the same blitz for the 3rd straight play and picked it up. Of course Dez will win that matchup. It's just sad we couldn't beat a maligned Dallas team...I'm afraid of what's going to happen when they get all their players back next game.

I agree with that. What I'm pissed about is another botched FG attempt and the inability to score in the redzone. The defense can only do so much.

What you said... has just about no relevance to what I said.

Explain...maaybe I took it wrong.

---------- Post added September-27th-2011 at 12:36 AM ----------

I would not doubt that dallas (jerry jones knowing the person he is) pulled a fast one with a slick field so we would not establish the run early.

We're not going anywhere with Rex and the o-line playing like it is.

Rex can be good at times, but he's way too inconsistent.

Sadly we still seem to have some major improvements to make.

Hey Vis, long time no see. Hard loss to take, but I knew it was coming. The offense and Rex were just disappointing all the way around. Oh well, hope we beat them at home....I will be at that game.

Hey Vis, long time no see. Hard loss to take, but I knew it was coming. The offense and Rex were just disappointing all the way around. Oh well, hope we beat them at home....I will be at that game.

Hey, nice to see you here.

Yeah, hopefully we do better next time.

I'd love for us to get some revenge on Dallas.

Hopefully we can get some more consistent good play from our offense.

I'm disapointed in our O-line though and some of our play calling.

With Rex, we kind of have to expect the mistakes I guess.

Archived