Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Caption this Pic: Orakpo and Kolb

airs0ft3r

On a serious note.... I couldn't even imagine what it's like to be an NFL QB... and have a man like Orakpo being paid millions of dollars to freakin' smoke you like that. Running full speed with a 15-yard head start.... with your back turned. Holy Jesus.

I'm not sure how the human body can take the abuse... especially over the course of years of their career.

Is it any wonder these guys want improved medical benefits once they retire?!?!

%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3DJigsaw-puppet.png%26%26newest%3D1&docid=hpLHazN0uIvLBM&w=350&h=211&ei=L7N2TrS5IcLl0QH_2NiqDQ&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=390&page=1&tbnh=168&tbnw=227&start=0&ndsp=19&ved=1t:429,r:4,s:0&tx=101&ty=69

Hello Mr. Kolb...I'd like to play a game...

You have been touted as an elite NFL QB, but other than being drafted by Andy Reid and starting ahead of Michael Vick for four games, you have done nothing of note.

I'd like to introduce to the Rack:

new-nfl-cucumber-brian-orakpo&docid=Tbk9M3lFuT2x8M&w=1280&h=800&ei=s7N2TpiYKMnr0gGJvbitDQ&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=0&page=1&tbnh=102&tbnw=163&start=0&ndsp=22&ved=1t:429,r:4,s:0&tx=54&ty=52

my favorite torture device. You must survive for four quarters...if you can do this...then you will truly understand what it means to appreciate life.

Archived