Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN (New York): Antrel Rolle "Giants the better team"(merged)

Commander PK

If this was one of the Giants that had been there for a while I could see talking crap since they have dominated the matchup the last 5 years. Rolle was a bum with the Cardinals who have never dominated anybody. He got his Get out of Jail Free card when NY overpayed him in free agency last year. Maybe the Giants have a chance in the game if this dummy doesn't get a penalty for using his helmet late in the game.

Its bulletin board material to boast before a win. Doing so after a lose is something that probably doesn't have a name, but it is in poor taste and makes you look small. Maybe we can call it: "to rolle". The act of Rolleing.

It does have a name. Its called pathetic.

;8528482']For the most part with one or two exceptions' date=' Giant fans are telling Rolle to shut his mouth too.

[url']http://corner.bigblueinteractive.com/index.php?mode=2&thread=414957[/url]

I figured that Giants fans would not be thrilled about this either, but I was surprised that the sentiment is almost universal there.

My favorite line:

His mouth is writing checks his body cannot cash.

a little off topic, but has devin thomas opened his mouth yet?

He would be wise to refrain more trash talk in the future.

My favorite comments from the blog:

Rolle does not show up in games but he does on radio show!
:ols:
The fact this guy made the probowl and is one of the highest paid safeties is a real joke...on us....
That made me feel a lot better about the lose on Sunday. Not!!
Losers lament

Love the comments from Big Blue interactive.

Rolle - "We know that the Washington Redskins is not a better team than us"

regulator : 9/14/2011 9:36 am - The guy can't cover, can't catch, can't make a big play, and can't even speak English.

:ols:

I gotta say, that board seems classier than any Cowpuke or Eagle forum I've seen.

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2011/09/giants_antrel_rolle_fined_2000.html

So not only did Antrel Rolle's helmet-to-helmet hit on Washington Redskins tight end Fred Davis extend Washington's final touchdown drive, it also cost Rolle a lot of money.

The Giants' safety was fined $20,000 for hitting Davis, who was down on the ground after making a catch in the fourth quarter on Sunday. If Rolle had simply touched Davis, the Redskins would have faced a fourth-and-1 and Rolle wouldn't have been fined at all.

After saying in the postgame locker room he didn't intend to hit Davis in the helmet area, Rolle said the next day (after watching the film) the penalty was "legit."

Actually, I don't think he said he didn't intend to hit Davis in the helmet area...he said he did not hit Davis in the helmet area, and both him and his coach said essentially the call was bull ****. I wonder how they feel now?

Archived