Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game ball...turd ball

OxonHillSkinsFan89

There should be a special, steamy turd for Aikman & Buck. We should be able to watch a 'Skins game on tv without having to listen to a bloody cowboy blather on & on & on...

As much as i hated him when he played for the Cowboys, Aikman gives smart, unbiased, color commentary and is the best in the sport at what he does. Joe Buck is great with the play by play even though he looks like a tool.

Ok....Here we go. Game one just about in the books.

Game Ball

Grossman - 100 + passer rating

Hightower - Solid game

Moss - The usual

Sleepy Davis - Please refrain from the "Time to Trade Cooley Talk" :ols:

Defense - Shaky start but man did they come on "KERRIGANNNNNN"

Rocca - Ladies and Gentleman WE HAVE A PUNTER.

Turd Ball

Doughty - Ugh

Trent Williams - C'mon Son

P.S. - Anybody hear from Devin Thomas today? (I know he had one tackle...but)

For Rocca:

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!! OY OY OY!!!!

Sorry..I married an Aussie...they are just awesome people!!!

Kerrigan and the defense get the game ball.

Honor mention- Sav Rocca- the guy was constantly pinning them deep with either hang time or back spin on the punts.

Field postition ,mattered.

Turd ball has to go to Silverback (with the bling) Williams-

So trent, tell us again why you missed the player organized practices ????

Doughty did okay. He's just not a great player. I'm fine with his effort even though he got beat a few times and that darned Bradshaw kept breaking his and everyone else's first tackle.

My turd ball goes to Gano. You have to make the kicks from forty and in.

Are you serious!?

Doughty gave up the 68yd catch to Nicks by biting on the route then ON THE VERY NEXT PLAY loses contain and allows Eli F'n Manning to run into the endzone. He follows that magnificent performance by getting his ankles broken by Bradshaw on his TD run...

DOUGHTY'S TERRIBLE PLAY WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERY GIANT TD

My game ball goes to Fred Davis, he had some nice catches in traffic on critical 3rd downs. Speciall mention goes to Kerrigan who looks like he's going to be better than Orakpo

Dark horse for our game ball.

The punter. That was the best the Redskins have punted in a decade. Penned them in, boomed it when it was needed. No shanks. Allowed his coverage teams time to make a play.

Rocca, you rocked the rock!

---------- Post added September-11th-2011 at 07:50 PM ----------

Are you serious!?

Doughty gave up the 68yd catch to Nicks by biting on the route then ON THE VERY NEXT PLAY loses contain and allows Eli F'n Manning to run into the endzone. He follows that magnificent performance by getting his ankles broken by Bradshaw on his TD run...

DOUGHTY'S TERRIBLE PLAY WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERY GIANT TD

My game ball goes to Fred Davis, he had some nice catches in traffic on critical 3rd downs. Speciall mention goes to Kerrigan who looks like he's going to be better than Orakpo

Hey, I'm generous after a victory. He certainly didn't have a good game, but he's only playing due to injury. He's okay as a spot safety and special teamer. He's being asked to do things he physically can't as a starter.

T. Williams may be the worst pass blocker in football right now. He gave up the most sacks last year, and this game was his worst performance of his career. Bad footwork, overpowered a lot, faked halfway to the sidelines on that one sack for a fumble (where was he going???), and always gets confused on overload blitzes.

How bout gameball Anthony armstrong -- catch of the year nominee?

Gameballs: Kerrigan and Neild, our 2011 first and last draft picks (so, should we give a gameball to the FO?)

Grossman

Rocca

Turdballs: None

When we beat the Giants on opening day by 14 points, I've got no complaints. Sure, I could say that Williams should have played better against Pierre-Paul, who is a real

stud, by the way.

Doughty did okay. He's just not a great player. I'm fine with his effort even though he got beat a few times and that darned Bradshaw kept breaking his and everyone else's first tackle.

My turd ball goes to Gano. You have to make the kicks from forty and in.

This. Why do people expect more from a BACKUP safety? He had a few decent plays in run support, but he's NOT known for his coverage skills. And how anyone can say the back-up safety's performance was worse than the FIRST ROUND right tackle who imitated a turnstile? Trent Williams should spend less time worrying about his jewelry and more time trying not to embarrass himself. He was a joke today.

Archived