Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game ball...turd ball

OxonHillSkinsFan89

Game Ball: Hightower. How he didn't go insane because of Kyle's insistance in running that damn slow developing outside run. How about putting in a couple of dives or pitchouts like they did near the end of the game? Thanks Kyle for his 3.2 YPC average.

With all due respect, I don't think Shanahan gives a crap what Hightower's YPC is.

---------- Post added September-11th-2011 at 09:08 PM ----------

Game ball is clearly Sexy Rexy. Many of us didn't think he had it in him, let alone the rest of the world.

Turd ball is Williams & Doughty - just smear it on them both!

Nah, Grossman can have solid days.

It's the rainy days with Grossman you gotta watch out for.

I'm giving two of each ball,

Game balls goes to Kerrigan and Davis they both had awesome games and came up with the plays when we needed them the most.

Turd ball goes to Reed and Williams they were terrible, they both got beat so many times Aikman was having a field day talking about their miscues!

Nah, Grossman can have solid days.

It's the rainy days with Grossman you gotta watch out for.

Yeah he had some great days in Chicago, but his really horrible days usually came against good defenses. We'll find out later just how good or bad that Giants defense is.

I have a feeling our OL has some work to do if we want our passing attack to keep going like it was today. Rex might fumble the ball 15-20 times this year if they don't step it up. I think Rex needs to practice the "tuck rule" thing to negate some of those fumbles, lol.

Archived