Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We are going to kick the **** out of the giants

zoony

There is no way that that this game is going to be a 2 TD victory for us. Giants either play us tight or seem to blow us out. This year is not going to be a blowout but it might be close. Giants ST is God awful especially in preseason and most of last yr. I expect big returns (especially on Punts) to really set us up well. Now if grossman does his job then it would become a very interesting game.

Giants been together longer and the lockout took time away from practice. Don't count this a win for us just yet :(

With all of their injuries I wouldn't be surprised if they are starting more new guys than we are. Oh, and at least ours were chosen, theirs are mostly due to injury.

But look at what they have right now Tuck, probably Joseph, Canty, Pierre Paul... Same guys Kiewanuka, Boley, and ? LB... Secondary since thomas got hurt is probably Webster and Ross.. Safeties Rolle and I think the resigned Grant... So they r missing 1 guy from last years team? So are they really worse off then us. This is NEVER a guaranteed win! I hate the Giants but i have to give credit where it is due, they always bring their A game against us.

There is no way that that this game is going to be a 2 TD victory for us. Giants either play us tight or seem to blow us out. This year is not going to be a blowout but it might be close. Giants ST is God awful especially in preseason and most of last yr. I expect big returns (especially on Punts) to really set us up well. Now if grossman does his job then it would become a very interesting game.

Wrong. Giants have severe issues that a couple of pass rushing down lineman can't begin to solve. They have huge LB'er issues. They are minus one at DE. They have a QB who has been tanking under pressure and facing a Redskins Defense that's going to bring it from both sides and up the middle. They've got issues and I'm not buying the hype with their skill players being that much better than the Skins.

I hate to say this but what planet are you on? They have 2 quality DEs.. Kiwanuka also plays DE, Manning won a SB for them, and to top it all off Hakeem Nicks was pretty darn good last year over 1000 yards 11 TDs in 13 games and Manningham had close to 1000 yards. I don't like Gaffney. But I love Santana Moss i take him any day over Manningham but he is 32 years old. Once you get past 30 production becomes a question no matter how good he has been.

I hate to say this but what planet are you on? They have 2 quality DEs.. Kiwanuka also plays DE, Manning won a SB for them, and to top it all off Hakeem Nicks was pretty darn good last year over 1000 yards 11 TDs in 13 games and Manningham had close to 1000 yards. I don't like Gaffney. But I love Santana Moss i take him any day over Manningham but he is 32 years old. Once you get past 30 production becomes a question no matter how good he has been.

You're really over here worried about what a bunch of Redskins fans think? Really dude?

You are our board *****. We own you.

Eli will get sacked twice on his first offensive series, and will hear footsteps all day after that.

The Redskins' revamped D will play out of their heads, and Special teams will be fine.

Grossman will be efficient, but not inspiring. Hightower and the ZBS will be the stars of the show.

Redskins will win going away, 30-14.

Guys, don't feed the troll.

Who is your favorite all time Redskin?

I have this gut feeling we are going to have a comfortable lead at halftime and then let the G-Men get real close to winning it at the end of the game. Something like a 17pt lead and the game is decided on the final drive.

If there's one thing I hope this team has learned, it's how to not let up once we get the lead, and finish the game with the same intensity they start with.

Redskins 47 Giants 3.

Looking back in 2015 we will point to this game as the start of a new age. Never before has a team won 4 straight Super Bowls with 3 different QB's.

Wow that would give us 7 total super bowls with 6 different qb's.........lol

Everyone has been focusing on the injuries to the Giants defense, as they should be. The Giants are also missing two key contributors on offense this year: Steve Smith (WR) and Kevin Boss (TE).

Steve Smith is a big loss. He was out for the last 8 games last year (including both Redskins games). The Redskins had their own problems, notably the Giants DL. But it's worth noting the difference between the Giants offense, with and without Smith.

• In 8 games with Smith, the Giants put up a median of 29.5 points, with 24.5 first downs. Opponents scored a median of 19 points, with 14 first downs. The Giants were 6-2 in those games.
  • In 8 games without Smith, the Giants scored a median of 20.5 points, with 18.5 first downs. Opponents scored a median of 23.5 points, with 19 first downs. The Giants were 4-4 in those games, and 2-4 in games not involving the Redskins.

That may not be all due to the loss of Steve Smith, but the differences are stark. Add the loss of Boss, and the Giants offense will have a much harder time moving the chains this year. They've lost 2 out of 5 of Manning's top targets, which makes it that much harder for the other 3 to produce. They've done nothing to replace Smith and Boss either.

The Redskins should be able to hold the Giants to 10-20 points on offense. Last year, opponents other than the Redskins scored a median of 23.5 points per game, and a whopping 30 points per game when Smith wasn't on the field.

It's easy to argue 30-17 without even factoring all the injuries to the Giants. If Grossman and Hightower get on a roll, it could be a rout.

Who is your favorite all time Redskin?
*Waits while he Google's "Greatest Redskins of All-time"... :ols:
Or he'll come back with "Tim Hightower." :ols:
My money is on Chris Dishman.
Cris.

Sorry, but a REAL Skins fan would know that. :silly:

You guys missed it, this is easy, he is going to say Antonio Peirce. It is obvious the way he ripped off the Giants players, Peirce is his favorite Redskin.

Archived