Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We are going to kick the **** out of the giants

zoony

I don't want to be too negative but does anyone realize that we were 6 - 10 and we just got worse... John Beck is putrid he hasn't thrown a pass since 2007 and Rex Grossman against giants pass rush is going to be scarier then nightmare on elm street. I am just going to say it... its going to be a long year for us! SMH

I don't want to be too negative but does anyone realize that we were 6 - 10 and we just got worse... John Beck is putrid he hasn't thrown a pass since 2007 and Rex Grossman against giants pass rush is going to be scarier then nightmare on elm street. I am just going to say it... its going to be a long year for us! SMH

*sniff* *sniff* *sniff* Smells like a Giants troll to me. Has to be if he thinks that the Giants defensive line will get the pressure it is used to getting with the loss of Coefield and injuries to Osi and at least two people on the line.........

*sniff* *sniff* *sniff* Smells like a Giants troll to me. Has to be if he thinks that the Giants defensive line will get the pressure it is used to getting with the loss of Coefield and injuries to Osi and at least two people on the line.........

From yonkers- you were expecting subtlety?

penguins_polar_bear1.jpg

Well. I like what Pat Kirwin said. ".... Add front-seven players Marvin Austin and Clint Sintim to the list, and the Giants will be challenged. Their first test is the Washington Redskins, and they impressed me on my camp tour. Look for the Redskins to attack with the passing game early and often, going after the secondary, especially in three- and four-wide receiver packages that will stress the roster depth."

ITA. Add on some big runs by Hightower and Torrain = Trouble for the Blue dookie stains. I don't see us blowing them out though.

Redskins- 24 (2 rushing TDs, 1 pass td, 1 fg)

Giants - 19 (4 field goals, 1 pass td by Eli)

I think Eli will get hot passing in the first half. 1 pick and several QB hits later and it's curtains. 3-4 sacks for our defense. We will score in the 1st qtr, 3rd quarter and 4th quarter.

HTTR!!!!

Don't tell me you trust Grossman, we should have drafted a QB in draft like Ryan Mallet; at least he has potential. We should have taken him 2nd round over Jarvis Jenkins. The Giants D Line still has Tuck and that kid Pierre Paul who caused problems against us last yr in Meadowlands.

---------- Post added September-6th-2011 at 04:36 PM ----------

And for you doubters about me I grew up in Maryland but moved to Yonkers for College. I commute by train to school everyday I miss my redskins

Don't tell me you trust Grossman, we should have drafted a QB in draft like Ryan Mallet; at least he has potential. We should have taken him 2nd round over Jarvis Jenkins. The Giants D Line still has Tuck and that kid Pierre Paul who caused problems against us last yr in Meadowlands.

WHo did we have when Collins took over and got us to the playoffs? He KNEW the system. That's why I trust Grossman. It's a huge difference when a QB KNOW the entire offense vs. knowing part of the playbook week to week.

We need to hold on to our Ints

Secure sacks on Defense...don't let Eli slip out of grasps.

Deep pass opportunities cannot be dropped.

I think pressure from our defensse is inevitable and I believe our O line might be a little ancy in th efirst quarter. Watch them settle and shine. The way our Offense is designed, Rex can counter the pressure that the Giants will definitely try to bring.

HAIL!!

But how long is grossman going to produce, where is todd collins now. He is a back up maybe third string because Caleb Hanie is better. We need someone for future someone we can build a team around. Cowboys, Eagles, and Giants all have a franchise QB.. Wheres ours?

I'm pretty sure when the Eagles brought in Vick they really weren't sure what he would do (not saying Rex is any where near Michael Vick...just saying). Who knows. I think if protected, Rex can surprise. I think he can perform way better than expected. I'm not worried about next season right now....we haven't even played 1 regular season game in 2011. I think any true fan would agree. If he flounders against the Giants, I still will not lose faith. Now, if by week 3 his stats are 3tds and 7 ints. I will puke on my Durango boots. I am 99% sure that won't be the case.

HAIL!!

I am not worried necessarily about Giants Secondary, I am worried about Grossman. He is very inconsistent. He is has Ups and downs but when he is down he is really bad. Someone commented before that we are going to be more ready and wanting to win this game, this is a division game, both teams r going to want it. I just dont think we are the most well run team. We just brought in a new WR in Gaffney, RB in Hightower, and this is the first FULL year of Grossman. Giants been together longer and the lockout took time away from practice. Don't count this a win for us just yet :(

I am not worried necessarily about Giants Secondary, I am worried about Grossman. He is very inconsistent. He is has Ups and downs but when he is down he is really bad. Someone commented before that we are going to be more ready and wanting to win this game, this is a division game, both teams r going to want it. I just dont think we are the most well run team. We just brought in a new WR in Gaffney, RB in Hightower, and this is the first FULL year of Grossman. Giants been together longer and the lockout took time away from practice. Don't count this a win for us just yet :(

You sound mad suspect.

"WOOD YOU TALM BOUT NooB!"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhR_EPUgMmN6sEVphbE7nRsdcXFVTZeufScvpHhu92Ps3KCFq7

Why are you laughing about Devin Thomas, he was our mistake in picking that freaking loser. @ least he is on the giants!

I'm laughing because that idiot talks alot for someone who has done diddly squat in the league. He's better known as a pin up boy than a football player. He's so angry that he was released here but how does he explain not doing a damn thing in Carolina? That was a golden opportunity for him and yet the were worse off at receiver than we were and they released him as well. He's a bigger, faster Sinorice Moss for the midgets he's buried once again on the depth chart at receiver. Shut the hell up and be grateful you are even in the league.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/dc-sports-bog/post/devin-thomas-wants-to-show-skins-they-lost-something-special/2011/09/06/gIQAdtqM7J_blog.html

No we didn't lose anything special Dev we still have Brandon Banks who in one year has established himself as a electrifying return man.

Anthony Armstrong in ONE year has surpassed his whole career at wide out. I would even say Terrence Austin >> Devin. I know his feelings were hurt but Shanny has been around the block more than once when he cut Devin and Markko although it was quite unpopular at the time. Shanny proved we knows what the hell he's doing Banks, Austin and Armstrong were long shots who put in the time and effort to perfect their craft and have carved themselves a place on this team none of these guys were as hyped as Thomas was. I am grateful right now in this very moment that Shanny + Bruce are in charge because Devin and Markko would still be here under achieving and Banks, Armstrong and Austin would likely have never gotten a fair chance and that's one thing that I can say about Shanny he doesn't play favorites.

Looks like Giants starting MLB Goff is out for the game and the year per rotoworld.com

We really need to start strong with a win Sunday!!

I think even Giants fans are beginning to doubt their chances...:pfft:

http://boards.giants.com/forums/7/2226454/ShowThread.aspx

Ok, Skins getting the win Sunday is not that far-fetched anymore...

Still in shock.

Well you know what the Skins are going to do this comming Sunday, run and pass up the middle. Coach must be close to having a heart attack with all these injuries. Well let's all just hope the young guys step up.

In a my approach to the evaluation I'm looking for the game plan to exploit weaknesses:

Giants weaknesses:

1. LB'ers - No stars shining on the NY LB'ers. This leaves coverage issues in the middle of the field and this is a strong suit for the Redskins. The mid range pass and second level runs will keep the Redskins moving the chains regularly and will see multiple chances in the RedZone.

2. Eli - Eli Manning is showing that his weaknesses are very exploitable. There's no indication that the interceptions he gave away in bunches last year were an aberration. Some pressure from the middle with Cofield coming into his first game as a Redskin vs his 'Oh, too familiar' team will allow for a collapsed the pocket and nowhere to run for Eli Manning. I'll look for Haslett to bring the heat and test Manning from the beginning to the end.

3. Special Teams - Last year the Giants ST's were very bad. I expect Brandon Banks to torch the NY Giants like white toast at IHOP! PK Tynes has a questionable thigh injury through the preseason and isn't comfortable with whoever is holding for him besides Sage Rosenfels (who was IR'd). The Giants have Devin Thomas returning kicks and I'm sure that after talking trash about the Redskins that someone is bound to light him up (I'm seeing Alexander putting Devin to sleep for a few seconds).

Being a home game at FedEx and a move to start a new year in the right direction, this game is definitely a closer match up than in previous years. The national betting line is +3 Redskins. Redskins are a push if they lose by 3 and win with anything better. That simply means that the experts think that until the money shifts to one side or the other, the 3 points they usually give to the home team and the differences will amount to a very close game. The over/under is 37.5 and I'm suspecting that this has more to do with the issues at QB unanswered for both sides and more than the strength of both defenses. I'm going to expect both defenses to be strong at the point of attack and the Giants being a little less likely to stop plays in the middle. Redskins LB'ers are way better than anything the Giants have on their roster. The injuries with Laron Landry are beginning to cause some issues. The fall off from LL to Reed Doughty is steep. Defense will definitely miss LL if he isn't able to play and get back to being who he is for this defense.

Week 1

Redskins 27

Giants 24 OT

#1 Problem was LB'ers and they just lost another one for the season.

Redskins 30

Giants 17

---------- Post added September-6th-2011 at 07:00 PM ----------

I think even Giants fans are beginning to doubt their chances...:pfft:

http://boards.giants.com/forums/7/2226454/ShowThread.aspx

Ok, Skins getting the win Sunday is not that far-fetched anymore...

Still in shock.

Well you know what the Skins are going to do this comming Sunday, run and pass up the middle. Coach must be close to having a heart attack with all these injuries. Well let's all just hope the young guys step up.

It's not running up the middle where you're getting your pay day here. You loose a MLB'er whos job is to flow to the ball and fill gaps. The ZBS will take advantage of this deficiency by getting past the second level. You'll have LB'ers who over peruse and get sealed off from the cut up the field and THT and Helu will get into that second tier really fast! Kyle has plenty of gems for the short passing game and moving the chains into the redzone will be something to look forward to on Sunday!

Archived