Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We are going to kick the **** out of the giants

zoony

i feel like this game is monumental. The rest of the league probably does not realize how big of a game it is to us. But we all know the giants have killed us the past couple years... But man, starting off the season with a win against a division rival would be making a huge statement in the NFC East. SCREW THE HATERS LETS GO SKINS

Our strength on the line is our tackles, their strength on their dline is their ends. Now that Barry C is a skin I can't off the top of my head name who plays the interior for them. Their Lbs are terrible and the secondary while may eventually get better looks pretty suspect atm.

Regardless it's not their defense I care about, it's that clown of a QB they have. I cannot wait to see him running for his life against us. In fact I expect to see the giants do what we are going to do to them, try to run all over each other because I don't see an advantage at the QB position and in all honesty 100% truth I'd rather have Rex as my QB over Eli.

Our Starting WRs will go against Giants' second string DBs :) That's not fair at all, is it? Will that be the excuse from those who think we will lose in this thread after the game?

Sexy Rexy will light them up!!!

Our improved D will welcome Mr Elite QB with open arms :)

The Giants have owned us, winning 9 out of 10 many of which were blow outs. I recall R. Wynn when he came back to play for the Skins after his year with the Giants, said that the giants expected to beat the Redskins, they were totally confident in getting it done. We have to break that vicious cycle.

Rexy has to play IMO better than he did against them last year, I don't think we win if he again has an INT and two fumbles.

Don't we play the Giants in opening week every year? And don't they kick our asses every year?

I'm hopeful but resisting the usual self-delusion this season. Tired of getting my soul crushed annually by our team.

But it would be nice to kick the crap out of the vaGiants for once!

Giants were 10-6 in 2010:

• In every loss, the opponent gained 100 or more yards rushing.
  • In 9 out of 10 wins, the opponent failed to gain 100 yards rushing.
  • Redskins first lost to Giants while rushing for 74 yards and passing for 264 yards (McNabb)
  • Redskins then lost to Giants while rushing for 67 yards and passing for 336 yards (Grossman)
  • First game rushers: James Davis (40 yards), Keiland Williams (29 yards)
  • Second game rushers: Torain (18 for 61 yards), Williams (1 for 4 yards)
  • Redskin 3rd down efficiency: 20% (first game), 25% (second game)

In short, the Giants want to stuff the run and force 3rd and long, which they defend very well.

Changing this pattern requires success running and passing on first down, led by Hightower and Grossman. First down will be where the game is won or lost.

Look for a combination of these offensive sets:

• 3 WR, no huddle, shotgun
  • 2 WR, 2 TE, behind center: runs and play-action passing

I would open with the no-huddle offense to keep the Giants off balance, then come back with the 2 TE offense on the second and third drives. Then switch back to no-huddle 3 WR again for drives 4 and 5. Aim to score 5 times in first half.

I'm sorry that you have Eli on your team, must have been slim pickens. We don't truly know Shanny's agenda but if he doesnt mind dealing with some of the lumps Grossman can provide at times then I would take Grossman over Eli in fantasy pretty easy if you have any clue Rex will come close to playing a full year. Eli is just not a good passer. He has a different last name and the giants would have let him go awhile ago. Actually the Giants could possibly be a better team if they ever decided to upgrade at the position. As you can see I think extremely little of eli.

Eli never beats us, it is his surrounding cast. Short dump offs to bradshaw or manningham for long tds, their running game running all over us. I loved Nicks coming out of college and even though I am happy we took Orakpo, at the time I was lobbying for drafting Nicks as he was the best WR in the draft and a much better #1 prospect over say Crabtree who I thought could be a really strong #2. Manningham scares me, he is a homerun threat anytime he touches the football. Bradshaw is also the other guy that scares me because for years our team has had a tendency to get gashed by the scat back types. Our front 7 is strong and fairly fast but I wouldn't call them agile and that can be a problem with the smaller guys.

The sole reason I can't take the Giants offense seriously is the never was they have at QB. Eli instills as much fear in the opposition as rex does and rex is the better passer of the two.

The Giants have owned us, winning 9 out of 10 many of which were blow outs. I recall R. Wynn when he came back to play for the Skins after his year with the Giants, said that the giants expected to beat the Redskins, they were totally confident in getting it done. We have to break that vicious cycle.

Rexy has to play IMO better than he did against them last year, I don't think we win if he again has an INT and two fumbles.

Yeah. Giants will have 911 as an excuse to beat us down again. No intent to belittle the anniversary believe me. I remember when Mera died in "05' they used that as motivation and they beat the wet fart out of our Skins.

Had enough of this crap. Beat them damn Giants !

Yeah. Giants will have 911 as an excuse to beat us down again. No intent to belittle the anniversary believe me. I remember when Mera died in "05' they used that as motivation and they beat the wet fart out of our Skins.

Well, DC was hit too. That said, I might be worried about that if this game was in NY with a huge ceremony of hometown heroes. Since this game is in DC, I don't think this is going to be another Mara type game.....at least I hope not.

How are they going to kick the **** out of the Giants if Brandon Jacobs runs all over the Redskins D?

I would love for it to happen but you KNOW that guy owns us. He legally owns the Redskins. Every time, they just give it to him and he barrages through. **** him.

The Giants D is suspect, but that Giants O has given the Redskins fits, especially Eli. A win is not ensured.

So do the Skins...the Pentagon was hit just like the twin towers.

Archived