Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per ESPN980 Chris Russell Stephon Heyer signs with Raiders

OxonHillSkinsFan89

Surprised.

Heyer's versatility alone makes him a very worthy backup player in this league. Though he clearly wasn't able to hold down a starting role for a season, he had the ability to keep you afloat at multiple spots. Without him, we have to do something else on the line.

this is one of the best signings of the offseason.

thank you football gods!

---------- Post added August-2nd-2011 at 04:03 PM ----------

Surprised.

Heyer's versatility alone makes him a very worthy backup player in this league. Though he clearly wasn't able to hold down a starting role for a season, he had the ability to keep you afloat at multiple spots. Without him, we have to do something else on the line.

like find a person that can actually block.

campbell-meme-generator-heyer-really-he-ll-ruin-everything-0d57d4.jpg?1312314739.jpg

I feel so bad for Jason Campbell, I just remember him getting destroyed in more than one 2 minute drill due to Swiss cheese-like pass protection......I'm so glad we're getting rid of useless weight. All that being said, can someone please explain to be WHY so many football commentators want Vinny's perspective on things?? What program director/producer says thinks his opinion on personnel or the NFL in general is worth the 3 - 5 minute segment on a show? I mean..I don't think anyone would hire Bernie Madoff as an accountant if he wasn't in jail.

Wait, where did Rabach go? Obviously he was cut, but what team took him?

I heard the Ravens were interested

But glad that Heyer is gone. Yes he is a serviceable backup, but we can do better. That dude was always holding someone or false starting or just getting owned on the edge

Archived