Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per ESPN980 Chris Russell Stephon Heyer signs with Raiders

OxonHillSkinsFan89

I feel so bad for Jason Campbell, I just remember him getting destroyed in more than one 2 minute drill due to Swiss cheese-like pass protection......I'm so glad we're getting rid of useless weight. All that being said, can someone please explain to be WHY so many football commentators want Vinny's perspective on things?? What program director/producer says thinks his opinion on personnel or the NFL in general is worth the 3 - 5 minute segment on a show? I mean..I don't think anyone would hire Bernie Madoff as an accountant if he wasn't in jail.

It's kind of like having Matt Millen in the booth for commentary. It just doesn't make sense.

Was he good enough - probably not as a starter, but as a reserve, even at Guard, maybe.

But, he's not going to refuse to play is he - He always appeared to give his all & was respected by the likes of Randy Thomas & Chris Samuels back in the day.

So, I say best of luck to the guy.

the guy was absolutely horrid at left tackle, but to me he looked a lot better at the other positions. i honestly think he could be alright at maybe a guard or as a reserve right tackle.

i wish him the bet, but im glad i wont have to watch him block the league's top DE's/LB's again.

Good luck to Stephon.

He was a much better OL then most of us gave him credit for being.

A swing OT that can even play OG in a pinch.

actually he was a terrible lineman even for a backup, and was a liability everytime he stepped on the field except for one game where he played well at guard.

but he was a nice guy, so lets wish him luck in oakland!

actually he was a terrible lineman even for a backup, and was a liability everytime he stepped on the field except for one game where he played well at guard.

Exactly.

Quick who was our best rated OT by pro football prospectus last year? (fewest pressures, fewest sacks)

Hint he was traded to Oakland.

2nd Hint he's the guy that despite having a knee injury was interchangeable and rotated with Jammal Brown for the better part of the season.

He's also a higher rated OT then Jammal Brown over the past 3 season 2008-2010.

Good Ole BLC-

Go ahead and rant against the facts now

Good luck to Stephon.

He was a much better OL then most of us gave him credit for being.

A swing OT that can even play OG in a pinch.

YES! dg you freaking ROCK! You've broken the jinx. All is good in Redskin land again. You've found the conflict of opinion that's brought peace to the force again.

Oh, your wrong BTW. *Grins. ..... Speaking of which .....

but he was a nice guy, so lets wish him luck in oakland!

Hmmmm. Horrid player. Minimal good games. Nice guy. Now in Oakland.

Sure I've heard this one before ...... OK, OK! I'll leave it and be good. Geez.

Hail.

Exactly.

Quick who was our best rated OT by pro football prospectus last year? (fewest pressures, fewest sacks)

Hint he was traded to Oakland.

2nd Hint he's the guy that despite having a knee injury was interchangeable and rotated with Jammal Brown for the better part of the season.

He's also a higher rated OT then Jammal Brown over the past 3 season 2008-2010.

Good Ole BLC-

Go ahead and rant against the facts now

wait...stephon heyer was our best rated OT last year by pro football prospects? why was he so horrible?

Archived